• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

*SOLD* 2012 Tiger 800XC ABS,3-4k in upgrades, $6,000

Reaction score
2012 Tiger 800XC ABS
All the top quality mods:
Touratech hard cases with frame ($1300),
Touratech skid plate,
engine crash protection,
Off road HIDs,
Touratech quick release light protection,
Puig adjustable tall screen,
Ram phone mount base
GPS mount base
Touratech handguards
3 accessory power plugs
LED rear plate signals
Leo Vince Exhaust with carbon fiber mounts
UNI prefilter
AirHawk adjustable seat pad for extended trips, bar risers, swingarm spools, center stand,Touratech large foot for off road use. Tank protector pad/grip. OEM alarm. Touratech rear rack. $3-$4,000 in tasteful, functional prep for reliable exploration. Oil changed every year or every 3k miles. 18,000 on odo, should stay the same as I won't be riding this much until it sells. Valves were checked 3k miles ago.

Price dropped to $6000, reasonable offers considered.

Last edited:
Did I miss the mileage?
Sorry F350, it just turned 18,000. That shouldn't change much at all. I'm selling because I have four bikes and I'm running out of space. Although I think one can't have too many motos, I'm not riding them enough. 2 of them are projects. Hope that helps and thanks!

Price lowered by $500 to $7000, reasonable offers considered. Added additional images.

Last edited:
Blu! If I could afford to I'd sell it for $500 to you just for the joke! Thanks man, I'll edit the post!

Well it's not $500 bucks but I've lowered the price again. I'm at NADA pricing without considering all the upgraded stuff, so the buyer would be getting that all for free, without installing or paying for labor to install. :rider:

Not even Charmin is softer than the bike market right now.
Thanks! I guess I'm the only one buying, because I bought 3 in the last 4 years. I would keep this bike but I don't have the room. And I want to build the next one. I may get to the point where I strip it to stock so that someone can get a deal. There's just too much money sunk into outfitting these bikes for full ADV use.

Right, you gotta make time for it. It's therapy! Well thanks for stopping by man! Lots of nice rides on your list there!

I have some interest, but no money has exchanged hands yet. If anyone passes by here, what are your thoughts on parting out the upgrades so I can lower the price? Currently it's the cheapest Tiger 800XC ABS for sale on Cycle Trader except for one, and that bike is bone stock. Maybe it's just the time of year.....

I know the feeling. Won’t sell mine for less than $6500. Similar set up to yours. Only a year newer, but a few more miles.

I have some interest, but no money has exchanged hands yet. If anyone passes by here, what are your thoughts on parting out the upgrades so I can lower the price? Currently it's the cheapest Tiger 800XC ABS for sale on Cycle Trader except for one, and that bike is bone stock. Maybe it's just the time of year.....

My experience is that upgrades rarely add to the price you can get for a bike. If the blue book for a bone stock bike is $7K retail, $5K trade, most folks are going to shoot for the middle, $6K as long as the bike is in good condition. You might get more if it is in mint condition and has very low miles. But, all the other goodies won't usually make much difference in the final price :shrug: You just have to decide if you want to expend the effort to put it back to stock and mess with trying to sell the extras to recoup some of your cost.

I'm willing to pay more for a well setup bike...
especially: bags, panniers, racks, case protection, LED aux lights, cruise, heated grip - they add up big time.

and, don't overlook all the time spent trying to get them installed. that's time taken away from riding.,

I know the feeling. Won’t sell mine for less than $6500. Similar set up to yours. Only a year newer, but a few more miles.
I sold it last weekend. Thanks for the replies. Drunk Uncle, I got 3 new leads immediately after the holidays this week. Hang in there, you'll probably be tapped soon with interest!

Back