• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Progressive International Motorcycle Shows

Ok. I have to admit there were some perks of being an exhibitor. I used to bring my son in on Thursday and Fridays before the show starts and raid the other booths for a bunch of motorcycle show freebies/tshirts ... only to have them all thrown out by the wife when we got home :-(

The only show worth going was the AIMExpo. Even their 2021 show was cancelled/postponed.

Let’s hope MotoGP stays on in COTA. The exhibits there are better and the Ducati girls are always great to look at!

612229fc28105161f2f98ab48413123a.jpg

a4833bfeb679bcddd681498715c51543.jpg

Ah, there's nothing like a superspreader event to encourage bike sales! They would have to pay me to come now.

I for one and really happy with the move to Fort Worth and the move to October. I always hated going to Dallas in January or February. I'll be there for sure.

Another vote for Fort Worth here. It's totally outdoors though right?

I am wondering the same thing. When the show was renamed right in the middle of the pandemic, that's what I thought they were doing. But now I'm not sure if it is just an expansion of powersports segments they are including.
I can't find anything on their website that reveals the format.

So it is outdoors and should not be another 'super-spreader' event...
CA – The organizers of Progressive IMS Outdoors – the nation’s leading motorcycle tour, which is set to transition to new outdoor locations and provide a festival-like experience in 2021 – today announced the addition of Fort Worth, Texas to the list of markets it will reach during the upcoming tour. Slated for October 1-3, Texas will be the seventh of 10 total stops along the inaugural outdoor version of the historic tour, a decision that has been made alongside the industry’s leading OEMs and key partners.

Count me in as long as I don't have a 3-gun competition that weekend. :thumb:

Back