• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Put in an offer on a house in NB today and the offer was accepted :)

If all the checks and such go well, we'll be NB residents before Thanksgiving.

Hate to see you go, but I get it. May find myself down in that area in 5-6 years after the youngest graduates. About the only place in Texas my wife wants to live :-P

Does anyone know where to store a motorcycle trailer around NB?
Permanently or temporarily? If temporarily, you are welcome to store it at my place for a few weeks or longer if needed. I'm in Spring Branch, though, so it's a few miles away.

Permanently or temporarily? If temporarily, you are welcome to store it at my place for a few weeks or longer if needed. I'm in Spring Branch, though, so it's a few miles away.
Thanks. My plan is to sell it after the move, so likely just temporary.

This was 30 minutes ago. I wanted to go to harbor freight on the way home from SA but skipped it .
6847623260ab314a2071e142310eb928.jpg
e68580b4e3f7ec41eda52e93e6c8ea17.jpg

Not exactly sure what you mean but I figure you are referring to the idiots in the the small vehicles. I believe it's rarely the fault of the 18 wheelers when they crash.

I really like NB's but I live downtown so I can ride a bicycle to Landa park, restaurants, doctor, dentist, church, etc. As a matter of fact if you see a guy with an orange helmet on a black RAD mini you found me. Also, Woods is a decent dealer along with some nice riding just outside of town. Oh, and if you have a kayak, plenty of places to float.

I really like NB's but I live downtown so I can ride a bicycle to Landa park, restaurants, doctor, dentist, church, etc. As a matter of fact if you see a guy with an orange helmet on a black RAD mini you found me. Also, Woods is a decent dealer along with some nice riding just outside of town. Oh, and if you have a kayak, plenty of places to float.
I am just above Landa, I have seen you around town a few times

Yeah, getting kayaks again is on the first order of business once the weather warms up. Also considering taking up hiking, bird photography and possibly even some fly fishing.

Being able to ride the bicycle to Landa/Hinman was a requirement for us. We are about 2.8 miles from there. I've already got my daily ride route through there, over Faust Bridge, up through Gruene and back home mapped out :) If I see you out and about, I will say hi.

I know there are some fast cycling groups in NB. Any slower ones? The days of me trying to increase my FTP on the bike are over.
I have a good friend that is in one of the NB Cycling groups, he asks me a few times a year to join some rides but knows I tend to lean to the throttle instead of the pedals. I should really start riding as I know it will be easier on the knees than running.

I don’t know about pedaling groups as I use my bike instead of a car and just plain fun. Budzre, I live in Town Creek behind Dos Rios restaurant so often ride a trail along the creek to the Knights of Columbus property which makes getting to Landa easy. Flag me down and we’ll say hi.

This was 30 minutes ago. I wanted to go to harbor freight on the way home from SA but skipped it .
6847623260ab314a2071e142310eb928.jpg
e68580b4e3f7ec41eda52e93e6c8ea17.jpg
that was ugly the other morning, replanned my day and worked from home, his trailer went over the wall into the other lane it was a mess

I don’t know about pedaling groups as I use my bike instead of a car and just plain fun. Budzre, I live in Town Creek behind Dos Rios restaurant so often ride a trail along the creek to the Knights of Columbus property which makes getting to Landa easy. Flag me down and we’ll say hi.
Will do they built some cool stuff back where you are, I like Dos Rios my opinion our best Tex Mex in town

Will do.

Maybe we need to get the NB meet and greet going again we did a few several years ago at the Grist Mill got SanMarcos and San Antonio guys to show a few times

Will do they built some cool stuff back where you are, I like Dos Rios my opinion our best Tex Mex in town

Will do.

Maybe we need to get the NB meet and greet going again we did a few several years ago at the Grist Mill got SanMarcos and San Antonio guys to show a few times
No tripas , barbacoa, chichorones ?

And don’t forget we also have a good bakery in the neighborhood too. I’m up for a meet and greet along with a ride. I ride a Yamaha S10 so search out the county roads; yesterday I did Wimberly, Driftwood, Johnson City, Stonewall and back home.

I have a good friend that is in one of the NB Cycling groups, he asks me a few times a year to join some rides but knows I tend to lean to the throttle instead of the pedals. I should really start riding as I know it will be easier on the knees than running.
If its hurting your knees its ruining your back too. Don't do that, it ain't worth a surgery. Trust me!

And don’t forget we also have a good bakery in the neighborhood too. I’m up for a meet and greet along with a ride. I ride a Yamaha S10 so search out the county roads; yesterday I did Wimberly, Driftwood, Johnson City, Stonewall and back home.
Jealous. What's the name of that bakery, gonna be there in a couple weeks. Love bakeries!

Back