• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Any bunny slopes at this deal?
You will regret it if you don't make it. McMahan is usually only open for the Enduro and a couple ride days per year.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Cool, I'll plan on it then. Just let me know what day and all.
Sunday for me and my crew. We have all riding speeds in our group.

We usually get there early and stay late.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Its usually 25-35 dollars for the day on AMSA ride days depending on the property they are leasing for the day

my guess is my group will be there Saturday we have all speeds and skill in our group, ok all speeds and skills in the slow to medium
mid 50 year old guys group
I have gotten to the point I would rather remember the ride as fun with a group of friends and if you ride too fast you seldom get
to laugh at your friends when they crash.

But speed does have the upside that you can get the bike picked back up before they get there to use
you for traction

Gainz bakery, which is a not your typical bakery as they do a brisk lunch business along with some health food alternatives. Sorry for delay on answering

Jarrett it is downtown oldest commercial bakery in Texas as far as anyone knows it is Naeglins bakery, now owned by the Granzin family

Bumping this old thread as I am going to move to the area in July. Got a job opportunity in Marion. Hope to see you guys around sometime.

I think I am just going to rent until my wife lands a job somewhere and then we will look into buying real estate between our two jobs. If anyone has a rental that needs a tenant, let me know.

I think I am just going to rent until my wife lands a job somewhere and then we will look into buying real estate between our two jobs. If anyone has a rental that needs a tenant, let me know.
subcomm (mark) is our local adv & dirtbike twtex member for way longer than i have been....and....
he's also a realtor in San Marcos area. Born and raised in San Marcos, he is. :thumb:
Reach out to him, he's a good guy you can trust.

Glad you have settled well into the area.

My favorite BBQ in the area is the City Market in Luling. But the Texas Monthly that just came out says that The Burnt Bean Company in Seguin is the #4 place in Texas. And I agree about Dos Rios being the best Tex-Mex in NB.

Glad you have settled well into the area.

My favorite BBQ in the area is the City Market in Luling. But the Texas Monthly that just came out says that The Burnt Bean Company in Seguin is the #4 place in Texas. And I agree about Dos Rios being the best Tex-Mex in NB.
Yep, I have not made it to the Bean yet, my current favorite BBQ local is Hays County and if a little Drive its Old 300 In Blanco

Back