• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Quick Clips

4 Mile OHV is mostly quad trails. Some are basically narrow roads and totally boring on a motorcycle. Some are a little more amusing if you ride them at a nice pace. This place is huge and you can spend a lot of time exploring. This area had deluge rainfall a few days prior. It's sandy ground had some major washouts...the sort that can swallow entire motorcycles or small cars. None are shown in this video but just seeing a couple earlier had me riding with more caution than not.

Timberline trail. Taylor Park, Colorado. Unedited video just camera on... ride...camera off.
Caution- Off-road motorcyclists watching this video may experience perspiration, heart rate fluctuations, breathing irregularities, and involuntary movements of wrists, legs and feet. Enjoy.

Dual sport trail decay. It can happen to anyone...even those with mostly honorable intentions. It starts out so innocently...so scenic...so sublime...it draws you in with gentle seductive murmurs. Kodak moments abound it says... pixies and unicorns playing beside laughing waterfalls...with rainbows. Yeah.... Tighten the chin strap...again and pity the hemorrhoids. :doh:

Hartman Rocks - Gunnison, Colorado

Last edited:
RG, your killing me!!!!!!!

Sitting here in my home office installing updates, rebooting things and trying to reorganize furniture, you are out in Gods country doing what everyone should be doing! Having FUN

Your 501 would like to go to the mountains now. You'll find it gazing longingly at your truck. :dude:

That poor thing hasn't had a decent ride in about a year when I took her on a loop from Purgatory over the mountain to Rico then back via Scotch Creek. It was a sweet ride. The little loop.

Its been so long I would change the air-filter just because it has been sitting and draining too long.

Love the 501, it handles sooooo good with the suspension work.

Looking at lost trail creek and pole creek this week. I'll have to do some of the alpine loop to get to icecream shops in ouray and lake city. Priorities you know...

Back