• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

R/C Planes

Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Edwards
Time to clear out the man-cave. Told myself for years I would get bak=ck into R/C planes. But it's time to admit I've moved on to other things.

Local sale in Houston. I am not box and shipping framed up airplanes.
I will ship the cub since it is all in the box. Thanks for looking!

First up: Ace R/C Big Bingo
For you older R/C flyers, nothing more need be said. The wings are built upand the fuselage sides glued. Everything else is in the box.
$150

Bingo-L.jpg

Bingo%20Spec-M.jpg

Carl Goldberg Piper Cub Kit. NIB
$70
Cub-L.jpg

Cub%20Spec-L.jpg

Great Planes 'Fun One' Original Fuselage is solid as is the second wing. Fuselage just needs some covering. Supply your own elevator.
$30
Fun%20One-L.jpg

Great Planes Sportster 60. Wings framed. Rest of the kit is in the box.
$50
Sportster%2060-L.jpg

Sportster%20Pic-L.jpg

Sportster%20Spce-L.jpg

Ace R/C Trainer. I have forgotten the name of this kit. Wide stance landing gear, very light wing loading. A great trainer. Flies on a .40, flies great on a .60. The only plane I've thought about adding weight. A less than perfect landing required repairs to the vertical stabilizer. Since this picture was taken, the wing has suffered a bit of hanger rash.
RADIO AND ITALIAN MADE SUPERTIGRE NOT INCLUDED.
$70
Trainer-L.jpg

Trainer2-L.jpg

Glider. Has seen better days.
$15
IMG_0013-L.jpg

IMG_0014-S.jpg
IMG_0015-S.jpg

I would love to ask u some questions about the orange plane. My father had one that looked similar when I was young. Does it come with everything? Motor, remote control, etc to get it up and running?

I have a co worker who recently got back into RC planes mention he was thinking about building a clipped wing cub. I have texted him.

I would love to ask u some questions about the orange plane. My father had one that looked similar when I was young. Does it come with everything? Motor, remote control, etc to get it up and running?

Sorry,

I just saw your reply. I am not sure which plane you mean, as none of them look orange to me. But, no, the radio and motor do not come with them. The radios are so old, I am not even sure they are legal anymore. A shame really, as I have one that is pretty cool. At least it was when I bought it.

Jeff

brings back memories. i've got about 20 years worth of r/c planes. haven't flown since 2003, when i got back into bikes. 2004 hd 1200XL.
i just can't part with mine. as long as the radios have been upgraded to narrow band, they should be okay.
good luck selling.

Back