• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

R1200R/RS Exhaust?

We did the leo vince on my wife's 2009 R1200R and it was just perfect with the baffle, looked great, and dropped some weight for sure. We are at the stage in life where we now realize that protecting our hearing would have been worth way more than any change in exhaust systems.

We are at the stage in life where we now realize that protecting our hearing would have been worth way more than any change in exhaust systems.View attachment 247542
+1
I still install aftermarket exhaust to reduce weight and bulk. K1600GT's 2 ginormous stock cans weighs probably a combined 1/2 metric ton. But I prefer to keep it as quiet as possible.

Can't speak for the OP, but louder is not desired. Less ugly is. Lighter is a positive side effect.

Mine is fine. A little crackle on deceleration which sounds nice.

The internet says it is fine. And the internet is always right....

Anybody found a black Friday/cyber Monday deal?

Back