• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rabaconda tire changer reviews?

Reaction score
First Name
Kirk
Last Name
Shannon
Well Christmas is near so I got my mechanic @aspr a Rabaconda tire changer for his new shop.

Has anyone tried this and is it all it’s supposed to be? I’ll probably try it out changing a rear tire on my 701, but leave the mousse insert on my fx350 for Sam.

I love mine. It has changed my life when it comes to changing tires/bibs! The fact that you can throw it in a bag is another plus. You can Never have enough tire irons I have 10.

Last edited:
I really like mine. It does everything well except for breaking the bead on my spoked GS wheels and fitting back into that little storage bag the way I remembered it...

I THINK I WANT ONE. UNLESS SOMEONE KNOWS OF A BETTER ONE FOR THE MONEY?? OR LESS MONEY

I have a GSA also. Hmmm, it better work
My GS has the spoked tubeless wheels, and unfortunately, the design of the tire changer and the wheels do not mesh. The wheel spokes being close the outside of the rim (along with the oversized hole in the rear wheel) tend to push it off of the changer when trying to break the bead. However, once the bead is broke, it’ll still work to spoon the tire off and on. I still have my universal bead breaker that works well for the GS wheels, or any other for that matter. For the standard spoked wheels, the Rabaconda is by far the best changer I’ve used.

Back