• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Re-Intro From Crowley

gymply

Reaction score
Hi all. I posted here a few times several years ago and actually did a couple of rides but just kinda wandered away from the forum... A few weeks ago I got a notification informing me my e-mail address was invalid. After logging in, I read a few threads and have been lurking ever since so I figured I would re-introduce myself. I'm in the Crowley / Burleson area just south of Fort Worth. 48 now, and been riding since I was 6 years old. Mostly street bikes up until a couple of years ago when I re-discovered how fun it is to play in the dirt! I spend most of my time now on my 1290 Super Adventure because it's so fun I just can't stay off of it... Looking forward to re-engaging and hopefully meeting some members and joining in on some of the rides. Cheers!! :chug:

Ron

Then:

Now:

Last edited:
Back