• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Red River Motorcycle Trails / RRMT - Meunster, TX

DFW_Warrior

Hmmmm.....
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Yes, I know everyone knows about this place already. But in case someone new like myself doesn't know, then here you go....

Where at: 100 miles north of the DFW area

Size: Over 3000 acres

Trails: Mostly unmarked, lots of sand, some trails have lots of rocks, difficulty ranges from beginner to Last Man Standing. If you ride all the trails here, you have way too much time on your hands.

Fee: $15 a day(non-member), $10 a day (member price)

Camping: $10 a night (non-member), FREE (member price)

Facilities: Porta-potties for now. But they are adding some very nice facilities soon.

Bottom Line: The place to ride in the greater NTX area. You will not be let down.

They go to memberships in 2008. $50 a year, still $10 a day to ride Non-members will be $15 a day.

Take a GPS. It takes at least three long days out there just to BEGIN to figure it out. If you make yourself some tracks its much easier to get back to the best sections.

Watch out for the quicksand .... no I am not kidding.
:rider:

You are right about the quicksand. I was riding the creek going to the river and wondered why I didn't see any more tracks. I soon found out why. I sunk to my axles and had the devil pulling it out of there. Great place to ride. I never have rode it all and been seriously lost a couple times.

Criswell

Back