• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Red River or Barnwell Saturday March 7th?

Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Loggins
Just picked up a used KTM. I'm converting to a dual sport but want to ride it a bit and make sure everything is working right on it.

Anyone up for a day in the dirt?

Ps...if we go to Red River, I can be a tour guide of sorts as I've ridden there a lot. Never been to Barnwell.

Also open to other places within a few hours of DFW but prefer places a bit larger. (example...Time to Ride is a decent place....but I get bored there in a couple hours and would prefer someplace larger...even so...it's not out of the question for a shake down ride day..)

You will be washing the orange dirt off your new KTM for the next 90 days if you go to Barnwell Mountain, but then, it's already orange...

You will be washing the orange dirt off your new KTM for the next 90 days if you go to Barnwell Mountain, but then, it's already orange...
Red River is not much different...except its red dirt.

I always hit the car wash before I get out of town. That dirt will pit aluminium and stain plastics if you leave it on for a few days.

Back