• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Red River Tomorrow

In

When do you plan to arrive and where do you think you'll park?

I usually park up top by the bathrooms but that’s on weekdays. I’ll see if I can get us a covered spot

I usually park up top by the bathrooms but that’s on weekdays. I’ll see if I can get us a covered spot
Sounds good. We usually park down the hill from the bathrooms by that tree at the creek bend but where ever is fine since we aren't camping.

I'll be in a white F150 crew cab and Steve will be in a dark grey / wine 150 ext cab.

We should be there between 8:30 and 9.

Last edited:
I talked with Rebecca and she will get me a spot. I’ll try to get there early. Either way just tell her David and she will get us a covered spot.

That’s by Hollys Hideout and the wall. It’s actually a waterfall when water is flowing. No t really a hole unless you’ve been drinking or other things. You should try and come up sometime. I think you’d really enjoy it.

Well guys, how was the ride? Hope it was great.

Well guys, how was the ride? Hope it was great.
Great day. Weather really perfect.

We rode till we were tired and then rode a bit more.

I was the slow guy in the hard stuff, just didn't seem to have my rhythm going. Then again, not sure if I was slower or Steve just got faster keeping up with David.

They were nice enough to wait for me and make sure I didn't get lost.

David really knows Red River. I've been riding there for years and thought I knew it pretty well but half the stuff I rode yesterday was new to me.

Glad it worked out, doubt you were far back.

2WheelNut summed it up pretty well. It was a great day and WFO was a great ride leader. I had a ball and I’m happy to report I’m very sore today because of it.

The only way it could’ve been better is if a Woodsguy had been there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back