• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

RedNeck Tek: New Shop in Town!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEW UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​
RedNeck Tek now has a NEW LOOK!! Get your hands on the official RedNeck Tek T-Shirt!
Visit my website for photos and more details!!!

I gotta give Junior at Rednecktek some props. I took a KLR650 over to him to get it fixed up. He does A+ work and his prices are a hellova lot better than the stealership. His turn around on the bike was excellent and he kept me informed the entire time. if i have any other work that needs to get done, i would not hesitate to take any one of my bikes over to him. A+++++ recommendation

Thanks for the good work Junior.
Shane

Thanks for the awesome recommendation!!! It was my pleasure getting to know you and working on your bike! I look forward to doing business again!!!

Junior

QUICK UPDATE!!​
The Lone Star Rally is Coming Up Quick!! RedNeck Tek is currently running a $100 FULL SERVICE SPECIAL!!! Call, Click, or Comeby for more details!!!

Make sure your ride is ready for the road by taking advantage of this awesome deal!!

"Take care of your girl, she'll take care of you!!"

Big thank yew! to Junior and strong recommendation to fellow riders in this area. I've been plagued with a rough spot in mid-RPM range on my bike and could not figure it out. Junior was quick to get to work on my bike - but he didn't solve the problem right off. Here's why I am most satisfied with Junior: he makes things right. He wants your bike to run good and he doesn't back down. My starter had been going south for a while and died while at his shop. I had a replacement in his hands in a couple of days and he charge me very little to install.

When I rode home today, smoooooooth at all speeds and RPMs. :rider:

Great work, good prices, excellent customer support. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Hey, Junior.... GrasshopperXR650r here, (shane), I just got done doing a re-build on a 2000 xr100r and it just needs a little tweaking in the carb to get it runnig right. the overflow keeps spitting out gas and it bogs at first, Yeah, i know its the float and i'm sure the air-fuel mixture needs a lil tweaking, but i don't have time to pull it off right now. It's a brand new carb, so it shouldnt need any gaskets or o-rings. It should be a quick fix. It starts first kick and runs great after the inital bog when you get on the gas. Give me a hollar and lets see what we can do to get it fixed. 281-432-9765
thanks
shane

Just a heads up since i dont think Junior has been on here. He just moved into a new shop last week. Seems the business is picking up for him.

Well everyone, sorry for my absence, as Monkey Wrench Cycles mentioned, I have been very busy for quite some time! I am happy to announce that RedNeck Tek has a brand new location as of December 1, 2012! MUCH larger shop, with many more possibilities. That being said, I would like to thank EVERYONE that followed, supported, suggested, referred, assisted, and anything else I may have forgotten. If you are ever in the area, I would love to see everyone. Inventory isnt much to brag about yet, but its improving everyday. Repairs and Custom work continue to be the backbone as of current! Check out my website, http://www.redneck-tek.com or if you're a FaceBook user, look up my page: REDNECK TEK, to keep up with the latest projects, photos and updates. Thank Ya'll Again,

Junior :rider:

Last edited:
Back