• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Regular Bike Nights and Rides

What are the Austin bike nights like now?
Monday at the draught horse is a goner.
Tue at Docs?? Not sure

Heard there was a new one but I forgot where and what night.
Thursday nights they get together at Opal Divine in N Austin at Mopac and Parmer. Tuesdays there is a meet at ABGB.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

BearJ3w, Welcome to Texas! It's almost riding season again - Soo freaking hot lately. Check with your local Meetup.com motorcycle groups for more info on Bike Nights. FYI - Some of them are starting to use Facebook groups. Hope you find some soon or someone chimes in.

Hello, new to the forums and to Texas, are there still regular meetups in the DFW area? Braums in Plano?

Multiple meet and eats around DFW every week. Tarrant county has one every Tuesday. I missed today's because i though it was ok Wednesday's haha. Then there's there the Friday ice cream ride forgot the name of the burger joint as I've been out of the loop for 3 years now haha

Sent from my iPhone