• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Regular Bike Nights and Rides

Re: Regular Bike Nights and Rides: SW Houston, Sugar Land?

TWT,

Hi there, a newby here...please direct me to any SW Houston or Sugar Land-Ft. Bend County rides.

Thanks!

Is there anything somewhat regularly reoccurring in the north Dallas area? I'm in Plano and everything I see on here seems to be in Ft Worth or thereabouts. I'm not looking to drive 1-2 hours one way in traffic just to get an ice cream cone or anything. Given the amount of people on two wheels around here, I'm really surprised there isn't anything on a normal basis up north. Anyone?

AF1 Aprilia dealer located downtown Austin at Caesar Chavez has bike night first Wednesday of every month with usually free beer and bratwurst!!!

does anyone go to the bike night at Quaker Steak and Lube in Plano on Wednesdays?

Anyone interested in meeting there?

Is there anything somewhat regularly reoccurring in the north Dallas area? I'm in Plano and everything I see on here seems to be in Ft Worth or thereabouts. I'm not looking to drive 1-2 hours one way in traffic just to get an ice cream cone or anything. Given the amount of people on two wheels around here, I'm really surprised there isn't anything on a normal basis up north. Anyone?

There is! The world famous Thursday Night Irregulars!

Tapatalk 4! Now with free NSA monitoring!

TAMUMC meets at 8pm Mondays in the parking lot between Chik-fil-a and Firehouse Subs on Texas near Harvey.

It changes every couple of years. I checked page 1 of this thread and laughed because the meeting at Freebirds seems like a lifetime ago.

They also have a local general enthusiast constituency which chats under Brazos Valley Sport Riding on Facebook.

Please post our new meet-up info:

WEST/CENTRAL HOUSTON DUAL-SPORT MEET-UP
Wednesdays 6-9pm
The Burger Shack
8412 Katy Freeway #310
Houston, TX 77024
burgershacktexas.com

(north side of I10 in front of Home Depot-between Wirt/Chimney Rock & Bingle/Voss exits)

For dual-sport riders or those looking to get into dual-sport riding. We'll have a large table near the front door so we can keep an eye on our bikes. You don't have to live in west or central Houston to join us. Hope to build our dual-sport community and plan some riding adventures. Post if you plan to join us so we can make sure to block enough table space.

TravelDiva and my6

What are the Austin bike nights like now?
Monday at the draught horse is a goner.
Tue at Docs?? Not sure

Heard there was a new one but I forgot where and what night.

What are the Austin bike nights like now?
Monday at the draught horse is a goner.
Tue at Docs?? Not sure

Heard there was a new one but I forgot where and what night.

Twin Peaks has (had?) Thursday bike nights in Austin & Round Rock, but they are not on their event calender so I don't know the current status of them.
MeetUp groups for Austin Motorcycle Riders Group and a couple others could probably get you some good contacts with current information.

This Thursday 7/2/15 is Cycle Gear Bike Night. Free food, give away's , and the more bikes the more Cycle Gear lowers the prices for gear. Sooooo, come on out on the 1st Thursday of each month and we will cook something!

This Thursday 7/2/15 is Cycle Gear Bike Night. Free food, give away's , and the more bikes the more Cycle Gear lowers the prices for gear. Sooooo, come on out on the 1st Thursday of each month and we will cook something!

Is this all Cycle Gear stores?

Sorry, I tried to update the info I forgot to add, this morning before the work thing, but that didn't work. Sooooooo:
When: First Thursday
Where: Cycle Gear Bike Night @ Greenspoint 6 to 8:30 pm
North 45 Plaza (West Rd & I-45 area)
10998 North Fwy, Houston 77037
What: Cycle Gear provides the food, discounts and free stuff. The more bikes the more stuff. Last month there was close to 100 bikes, so they really handed out stuff and even free track day passes. Free food, music, and stuff

San Antonio peeps, Is there a current listing of bike nights/rides?

Welcome to the site.
Don't know about SA area gatherings, but there are always posts for new rides.

San Antonio peeps, Is there a current listing of bike nights/rides?

I haven't really found a dedicated schedule/listing for SA yet. Maybe it's time we make one though. :rider:

What do you ride? What kind of riding do you do? Where at? There are a few of us that got together a couple weeks ago and hit up the Hill Country. Had a great day. Wouldn't mind doing it again soon.

Shoot me a PM sometime. I live on the west side, on Potranco, just outside the 1604.

I haven't really found a dedicated schedule/listing for SA yet. Maybe it's time we make one though. :rider:

What do you ride? What kind of riding do you do? Where at? There are a few of us that got together a couple weeks ago and hit up the Hill Country. Had a great day. Wouldn't mind doing it again soon.

Shoot me a PM sometime. I live on the west side, on Potranco, just outside the 1604.

I wouldn't mind joining in. Let me know!

SAN ANTONIO: Good evening everyone. Just want to share a bike night that I know of. Thrown by the folks of The Motorcycle Shop and possibly Ducati of SA. First Wednesday Euro Bike Night at Pizza Italia. Been to a few of them and it's a great turn out of Triumphs, Ducatis, Moto Guzzis and Scooters of all kinds. Great pizza joint too. Runs from 6-9pm.

Last edited:
Back