• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Regular Bike Nights and Rides

Got new info on some regular meets to replace it? I'll pull it either way.

Northeast Texas

Northeast Texas Rider Meet and Greet

We meet on the second Thursday of every month at 6:30 PM. Our meeting locations change every month (see tentative schedule below 2007-2008) and are generally in the hometowns of the attending riders. Meeting locations/schedule are determined by a consensus of the group.

If you have any questions, send a private message to terrebandit.

May 2007 (Tyler)

Fat Catz

June 2007 (Milam)

Brices Landing

July 2007 (Kilgore)

Back Porch

August 2007 (Longview)

Butcher Shop

September 2007 (Wells)

DeLeons

October 2007 (Canton)

Dairy Palace

November 2007 (Edom)

The Shed

December 2007 (Tyler)

The Nature Center

January 2008 (Gallatin)

The Olde Store

February 2008 (Big Sandy)

Longhorn Smokehouse

March 2008 (Rhonesboro)

Teles

April 2008 (Athens)

Criple Creek BBQ

Alternates:

Stacy's BBQ - Jacksonville
Hondo & Shortys _ Bullard
Posadas - Lindale

Austin Bike Night

Every Wednesday & Thursday Bikinis Sports Bar & Grill I-35 North at 290 East.

I believe Thursday is sponsored by Central Texas HD and Wednesday is sponsored by Woods. I've not yet been but that makes me wonder if Thursday is more of a "Harley" night and Wednesday is more of a "everybody else" night.

Bikinis Sports Bar & Grill
6901 North IH-35
Austin, TX 78752
(512) 454-2247

http://www.bikinissportsbarandgrill.com

Rumour has it that Bikinis in San Marcos has bike night every Wednesday for those of us that reside between the 2 cities. IE: SM & NB :lol2:

Are there any bike meets in San Antonio that anyone knows of besides Spechts and Hills and Dales on wed nites?

Yep. Texas Pride BBQ on Thursday nights. Right now it's about 300 bikes.

Don't know the address, but it's on 1604 between IH-10 (toward Sequin) and Hwy 87.

Where ya coming from?

Every Tuesday starting April 29 we will have a bike night meet and greet. Coach Joe's Bar and Grill has some of the best food and a amazing outdoor patio where you can overlook your bikes while dining or just socializing. We would like to have a diverse group of people so whether you ride a Honda or a Hog come on out. Hope to see you there!!

banner_BIKENIGHT.jpg

Every Thursday at Opal Devine's at Penn Station (South Congress) in Austin, the Hill Country Hellbuellies meet from 7 PM to 10-ish. While generally this is for Buell's, there are others usually in attendance.

Wayne

I'd say the NE Houston bike night has become a regular event.

Here is the info:

Mondays
7:00pm till ...

Taco Cabana
7351 FM 1960 E
Humble, TX 77346
It's in front of the Lowe's and right next to a Chili's.

Every Tuesday starting April 29 we will have a bike night meet and greet. Coach Joe's Bar and Grill has some of the best food and a amazing outdoor patio where you can overlook your bikes while dining or just socializing. We would like to have a diverse group of people so whether you ride a Honda or a Hog come on out. Hope to see you there!!

banner_BIKENIGHT.jpg

Every Thursday at Opal Devine's at Penn Station (South Congress) in Austin, the Hill Country Hellbuellies meet from 7 PM to 10-ish. While generally this is for Buell's, there are others usually in attendance.

Wayne

If you guys post up the details like street address, etc,... I will add them to the calendar as regular events. Michelle, your event has been added.

We have a bike night every Thursday at the Twin Peaks in Lewisville @ 7:30pm

PM me all the details about the place and I will add it to the calendar.

Hey, can we get SW Houston on the calendar? All the info is in the first post HERE.

Please add to Greater Austin Area:

Wimberley Valley Bike Night meets the last Wed of ea month, with extended versions every Wed evening. Meet at Shady Oaks RV Resort (cafe, bar, deck, plenty of paved parking) at 6ish on RR 2325, just 2 mi W past the Fischer Store Rd cutoff. Call Tom at (512) 921-0377 for more info.

I was poking around and noticed that the 1st post has some very old info in it. Could it be changed to reflect the current meeting place and time? Thanks!

Bryan / College Station

Texas A&M University Motorcycle Club
Raising Cane's on Texas Ave.
Every Tuesday at 8:00pm
http://www.tamumc.org/forum/

Must Request Vacation Time Soon, Does Anyone Know Of Any Rides Scheduled For 2009?

Longview Tx.Bike Night at the Butcher Shop second tuesday 6:30pm CMA members meet there all welcome

Big Tony's in McKinney has started its Bike Night up again. Every Wednesday night (5:30 - ???)
Specials on drinks, $1 tacos (very good!), and other specials.
Big Tony's is at 1705 W. University Drive (Hwy 380 east of US 75 1 block on the south side).
I have been the last two Wednesday's and have enjoyed it. The crowd is not real big, but it is growing.

Scott,

We're remiss in not keeping you updated. You currently have the following location listed for our Meet & Greet:

GREATER DFW METROMESS AREA

North Dallas Meet and Greet
DFW area meet and greet for coffee, ride planning and story telling.
Shoemaker & Hardt in Plano
(Between Custer and Independence)
2709 W. 15th Street Suite B
Plano, TX 75075
972-769-8888
Every Thursday from 7:30 PM until whenever we call it quits.

Schoemaker and Hardt went out of business two years ago. We now meet at

Braum's Ice Cream & Dairy Stores
1428 Independence Pkwy, Plano - (972) 596-1404
SE corner of Independence and 15th Street/Main Street/FM544
Every Thursday from 7:30 PM until whenever we call it quits.

The Fort Worth area (a broad area) meets at 8AM, Saturday mornings at Christie's Extreme Burgers for breakfast-All you can eat pancakes, et al.

Also the Tarrant County Tuesday night meet and greet and eat that is every Tuesday, but changes location weekly.

The Fort Worth area (a broad area) meets at 8AM, Saturday mornings at Christie's Extreme Burgers for breakfast-All you can eat pancakes, et al.

Also the Tarrant County Tuesday night meet and greet and eat that is every Tuesday, but changes location weekly.

I have two of the events (Tueday and Friday) on the weekly calendar - I need to put Christie's on it, too.

Back