• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Regular Bike Nights and Rides

I was poking around and noticed that the 1st post has some very old info in it. Could it be changed to reflect the current meeting place and time? Thanks!

Bryan / College Station

Texas A&M University Motorcycle Club
Raising Cane's on Texas Ave.
Every Tuesday at 8:00pm
http://www.tamumc.org/forum/

Just noticed this info still isn't updated on the 1st page. :doh:

The DFW breakfast information can be found here if you want to post it on the front page.

Location and time doesn't change.

There used to be a vintage BMW group that met on the zocalo in San Marcos, but I don't know the details. Please post if you turn up anything.

looking for bikenights in the following areas.......
San Marcos
Kyle
Buda

looking for bikenights in the following areas.......
San Marcos
Kyle
Buda

I'm with you on that....for those that live or work in the Hays County area, I'd like to start a regular Wednesday night Bike Night at Bikini's on I-35. I can usually be there by 6pm.

Bikinis San Marcos

I'm open for a venue change but that would be a great place to start.

Fort Worth Motorcycle Riders hold a bike night on every 2nd and 4th thursday of the month @ Fox & Hound 6051 SW Loop 820 Fort Worth, TX 76132

You Hays Cty folks up for a meetup Wednesday? Bikinis is a bit on the high side when it comes to drinks, SM river pub is a better option. Chime in if you're game.

I would suggest starting a thread in the main Upcoming events forum. Also, if it is a regular event, it could be added to our calendar.

A couple of Houston Bike Nites I haven't seen mentioned here. Centrally located, so if you're "inside the loop" -- or close to it, these are convenient. If I'm duplicating events posted elsewhere, please inform.

A loose-knit group informally known as Houston Euro Riders meets every Thursday night at the 6th Street Bar and Grill. Mostly Euro bikes, but all makes welcome. This is a regular get-together of motorcycling enthusiasts that has been happening for over 10 years (used to meet at Mings Cafe when it was still open).

6th St. Bar and Grill
Corner of Studemont and White Oak, about 1/2 mile north of I-10
in the Heights
http://6thstreetintheheights.com/

Houston Ton-Up Club. 2nd Thursday of the month. Mostly Brit bikes, cafe bikes, customized Euro bikes, but open to everyone. (Everybody parks around back, not out front.)

Darkhorse Tavern
2207 Washington Ave.
http://www.dhtavern.com/

Looks like a dry day today if anyone in Hays cty is up for a San Marcos meetup. Bikinis at 7pm.

Bike Nights in San Antonio:

I organize the bike nights for a couple Meetup groups in San Antonio and I hope this helps.

Primarily Sport Bikes:
Mulligans (281 and Redland) has a huge bike night in SA every Wednesday.
Specht's Country Store (Blanco Rd & Specht Rd) every Wednesday.
Chachos & Chaluccis (Perrin Beitel & 410) every Thursday.

If you don't mind the cruisers, they don't mind you:
Hills and Dales (1604 & Babcock Rd) every Wednesdays
Floore's Country Store (Helotes, TX) every Thursday
Texas Pride BBQ (Adkins, Tx) every Thursday

The Friendly Spot & La Tuna (King William's District - SAT) Week long - starting to get a great Motorcycle crowd too.

Just my suggestions, let me know if you know of others - hope to see y'all out there.

A few of us are heading to Hills and Dales this Wednesday at around 7pm. Very good beer selection, friendly folks and motorcycle friendly. Hope to see you there.

Jorge

Are these still going on, and if so how late do they go?

Is there anything going on, on Mon/Tues, or Sunday's?

Thank you.

Bike Nights in San Antonio:

Primarily Sport Bikes:
Mulligans (281 and Redland) has a huge bike night in SA every Wednesday.
Specht's Country Store (Blanco Rd & Specht Rd) every Wednesday.
Chachos & Chaluccis (Perrin Beitel & 410) every Thursday.

Raven-Lunatic, these still go on. Mulligans & Spechts are hit and miss. Meaning you can go one Wed and have a ton of bikes there and none the next. The others are pretty much steady places with significant regulars.

A New Braunfels spot just surfaced. The Phoenix on Wednesdays.

Cheers

Thank you for the response. I'm busy wed/thurs, unfortunately.

I know that Fox and the Hound use to do a Bike night on Monday. I should inquire if that is still going, unless you know?

Thank you. Hope to see you out at something soon.

Raven-Lunatic, these still go on. Mulligans & Spechts are hit and miss. Meaning you can go one Wed and have a ton of bikes there and none the next. The others are pretty much steady places with significant regulars.

A New Braunfels spot just surfaced. The Phoenix on Wednesdays.

Cheers

Raven-Lunatic, you asked about Mon/ Tues / Sat. You should check out The Friendly Spot /La Tuna in the King Williams area anytime of the week. That seems to be really picking up with all kinds of riders. On Saturdays, I have to say that The Shade Tree in Spring Branch and Bubba's Big Deck (in Gruene) are great places to hang out but are mostly a cruiser bike hang out. Worth checking out.

This will be our second time and we are trying to make it a regular. A few of our riders live on that side of town and Wednesdays are Steak Night! 16 ounce steak and fixings for $11! The owner will be coning off a section of the parking lot for us.

RGV
RGV Cycles meets up at Monster Car Wash in Edinburg every Thurs. Night at 8
Good Food and Laughs.
All bikes welcome: Scooters, Sport Bikes and Cruisers.

Thanks for posting this. I frequent McAllen and I've asked where the local bikenight hangouts are and I usually get a blank look.

Will check it out.

Thx again.

RGV
RGV Cycles meets up at Monster Car Wash in Edinburg every Thurs. Night at 8
Good Food and Laughs.
All bikes welcome: Scooters, Sport Bikes and Cruisers.

Bike Night @ The Center of the Universe! If you're in the San Antonio area - Hills & Dales, Dec 22 at 7pm

a52f3df9-1.jpg

Hills and Dales
15403 White Fawn Dr
San Antonio, TX 78255

Back