• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Regular Bike Nights and Rides

Fort Worth Motorcycle Riders hold a bike night on every 2nd and 4th thursday of the month @ Fox & Hound 6051 SW Loop 820 Fort Worth, TX 76132

I just noticed this post was out of date. We now meet at the Pour House, 2725 West 7th St, Fort Worth, 76107 (just across the street from Montgomery Plaza). 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month March-Nov, and 2nd Thursday only during the winter. Feel free to come out and hang with us for an evening... we're mainly a sportbike group, but anybody is welcome. :rider:

Just wondering if the houston meet on Telge is for all riders of all bikes or is it ride specific?

Junior (redneck-tek),

Not sure which meet on Telge you mean. We have a NW Houston Bike Nite group that meets weekly. Locations vary and all are welcome. Look for the thread. The location is in post #1 and is usually updated by Sunday.

See you there?

Chuck

Thanks Chuck,

So in post #1, it says Po's Burgers and Beer. Your previous comment says locations vary!? I have a few of my customers/friends who are looking to meet other riders as well so we are all hoping to meet with everyone soon! Trying to get it coordinated with them to ride out to next meet here!

Still not sure where you are looking. What is the name of the thread? Ours is "NW Houston Bike Night Thread". It still has the location for last week but should be updated soon. the last location was Buffalo Wild Wings on Hwy 290.

Hope to see you,

Chuck

San Antonio Area - Bike Night at Texas Pride BBQ tonight! Starts around 7pm till 10pm. See you there!

texaspride.gif

Texas Pride BBQ
2980 E Loop 1604 S, Adkins, TX
(210) 649-3730

Smorphine
210-782-8830

San Antonio Area - Bike night tonight (March 16th) for mostly Sport bikes at Hooters (Selma, TX) or Cruisers and everything else @ Hills & Dales (UTSA Area). Both start around 7pm - 10pm

I'll be at Hills & Dales, been riding the Concours a bit much lately, have to ride the Harley tonight to keep her charged. Lol

Hooters!
15412 Interstate 35
Selma, TX 78154-3815
(210) 946-4668

Hills & Dales
15403 White Fawn Drive
San Antonio, TX 78255-1032
(210) 695-2307

San Antonio Area - Specht's Country Store & Saloon (March 23rd) I had almost but forgotten this little gem. Was reading the Latest issue of Ride Texas and they had listed Specht's as top 10 hangouts. It's been a while since I've been there so a few of us are heading out tonight. The last time I was there, Specht's was mostly a metric rider hang out. Great out of the way tavern with great food, live Americana music and cold beer. Hope to see y'all there.
600_2142155.jpg

Specht's Country Store & Saloon
112 Specht Road
San Antonio, TX 78260
Phone: (830) 980-7121

There is a new bike night in McKinney. Staring in April on the 2nd and 4th Thursday nights of the month Buffalo Wild Wings along with Moto Oz and Family Power Sports is sponsoring the bike nights. There will be raffles, 50/50, and drink and food specials.

It sounds promising. I will try to get more info.

Buffalo Wild Wings in on the NW corner of 380 and 75.

:tab If there are bike nights that occur on a regular basis, meaning the same day of the week or same day each month, I can put them on the TWT Calendar. However, there needs to be a thread started for each event so that I can put a link in the calendar entry pointing to that thread where folks can get up to date information about the event, especially if the meet location changes each time!! If someone has an event they want to see on the calendar, they should probably PM me with the details as I don't always see new posts in this thread.

Tourmeister, sounds good. So should I start a thread called San Antonio Bike Nights or individual venue bike night threads?

Since temps have cooled, have things picked up at Specht's?

I missed Euro bike night at Lucky Burger Tuesday...how was the turnout?

I noticed the new Willie's at NW Military and 1604 has motorcycle specific parking along the side of the building...this could be a good alternative spot for riders in the area who would prefer something other than Hills and Dale's...
They have a nice outdoor seating area with shade too....

Hey Smorphine...how about that SA Bike Night Thread?

@Motowalt. Sorry we missed you at Lucky Burger. Hopefully we can meet at the next one. It was a great turn out will try to post photos later. As for Specht's, I haven't been there for bike night in a while. Will try them again soon. Just a little far out for most in the evening hours and the deer are becoming more social due to the cooler weather and early sunset. Love that place and I live in that area too. I will keep Willie's in mind but whatsoever you think of Freetails right next door?

Haven't been inside Freetails...if they have an outside are for gathering out of the way of traffic, it might be good also...

Bike night tonight at Texas Pride BBQ....check this place out....it is tons o fun...

I personally want to invite all bike enthusiast out to bike night at Texas Pride BBQ out in Adkins (southeastern edge of the san antonio area)...it dosent matter what you ride...ride in on your dualsport, cruisers, sportbike, trike, vintage metric, whatever...it is a mixed group of bike freaks...have some BBQ, check out the bike show and enjoy the company of other bike lovers...

I have been fortunate to meet alot of fine folks out there. Feel free to join us at our table...look for the HCMR, RDS & TWT sign on the table near the center of the room...we would love to meet you and swap stories....

If you need more info or you want to join us on a mini ride on the way out to Texas Pride then call me before 5pm on Thursday (8-23) and we will all ride out there as a group...210-392-7980.

They have a different live classic rock band every week and ive never been dissapointed....

Moto Guzzi Riders Austin
2nd Monday of the Month
Opal Divines Marina Mopac & Parmer
6:30 - ?

There some other Metroplex area meets as well. I'm headed to one in just a few minutes in Irving. I want my lighting mods to make a good impression. This is at a Sonic in Irving on Pioneer. They meet every Sunday evening from 6-8.:rider::eat:

Trying to meet others to ride with need seat time before big trip from az to Alaska. Very experienced rider but my revived 1985 cagiva elephant and I need to bond. Thanks

Trying to meet others to ride with need seat time before big trip from az to Alaska. Very experienced rider but my revived 1985 cagiva elephant and I need to bond. Thanks

Your location doesn't narrow it down much. If you are near NW Houston, come join us tomorrow night at Burger Tex on Barker-Cypress Road near West Road. see the NW Houston Bike Night Thread.

Back