• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Remember these? Time Capsule Honda

Wick

Reaction score

Look at the pictures in the ad, looks new.

An old GF and I had a couple of these for a few years, what a hoot.

Loved those! My college girlfriend's brother had the smaller version, the 250, and it was a hoot to drive! It's a hopped up, off road go cart/drift machine. I've always wanted to own one, but north of $20K!! Wow.

Interesting how Honda stole the names for cars later on. Odyssey and pilot

I think I did my first "hold my beer and watch this" stunt in one of those. I survived.

Probably because they already had them trademarked, might as well get good use of them.
Good point. They sure ruined a perfectly cool name on some dorky vehicles. So says the guy with a Honda Odyssey Minivan in the garage.

Good point. They sure ruined a perfectly cool name on some dorky vehicles. So says the guy with a Honda Odyssey Minivan in the garage.

Isn't that the one they tried to make cool with the blaring Judas Priest music in the commercial? I thought that was hysterically funny!

I drove an original Honda Odyssey the 1980 one. No suspension and pull startšŸ¤¬. My elbow still hurtsšŸ˜‚. Not too mention it was easy to rollšŸ˜²

Attachments

• 4A969823-0320-4E13-B2DC-B0D94B1D566C.jpeg
    4A969823-0320-4E13-B2DC-B0D94B1D566C.jpeg
    194.4 KB · Views: 55
Back