• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Replacement for Doran 360 TPMS

vtwin

Reaction score
I've had a Doran 360 Tire Pressure Monitoring system that I've had for several years on several bikes that I've been pretty happy with.
I just had a new front tire installed on my 900 Tracer GT and I had the dealer install a 90 degree metal valve stem at the same time.
Apparently when they screwed the TPMS sensor on the inside they didn't get it on tight and after about 300 miles the sensor came off inside the wheel.
We pulled the tire to retrieve the sensor and it looked ok but is no longer transmitting.
I called Doran to order a replacement and they no longer sell the 360 motorcycle TPMS so I'm in the market for a new TPMS.

Anyone have any recommendations for a TPMS. I'd like one that can have the sensor mounted either on the inside or outside of the rim and will work with 90 degree metal valve stems.

Thanks!

Misterk here on the forum has a TPMS system he has on his Africa Twin he seems to like. On a different note, would like to get your impression of the Tracer GT.

I really like the Tracer. I've put almost 9000 miles on it. The group I ride with now have 4 of them. Contact me offline if you want more information.

Back