• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RESOLVED. Thanks. Need a tire in Plainview/Lubbock area

Reaction score
First Name
Stephanie
Last Name
May
I'm at the tail end of a long road trip and myrear tire is shredded ... showing wire in multiple places....and I'm not sure I can make it to San Antonio (the closest place that's open today and has a tire that will fit).

I'm in Plainview now, headed to Houston probably via Lubbock.

Tire size is 160/60 17 - rear.

If you have a spare that'll fit or know where I can find one today AND get it mounted without riding 400 miles on this thing, please let me know.

Thanks!

Call or text 713/2945649

photo.php

Last edited:
Re: Need a tire in Plainview/Lubbock area

I've PMd some members that live in Lubbock. Hopefully one of them will be able to help or know someone that might be able to help. Good luck.

Thanks! Made it to Lubbock and now waiting for a weather break to the south.:sun:

Located in Graham I am a long way from you, but I do have a tire and I can spoon it on in my shop. If you don't get a better offer, let me know.

I'm in Lubbock and would normally be all about helping...but I got no tires.

If you're not opposed to the unorthodox you might pick up a trailer tire or something. Square tires certainly don't look right and do not inspire confidence in the curves, but it'll get you home.

Thanks, James. A tire has been located here in Lubbock. Andrew and I think we can mount it with tools we have. ?

I have all the tools you can possibly need...we're in the process of packing to move so it's not organized, but if you need a driveway and tools let me know. You can text me at 806 470 2743...on the northwest side of Lubbock.

Just now seeing this. Would have helped trailer you to Lubbock but haven't been on here in a bit. Gotta hit me with my email to get in touch with me.

Back