• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Returning rider - enjoying the roads and the fall riding weather

Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Last Name
M
Hello everyone -

Just back to riding after 20+ years away. Went back through the safety course as a refresher, and was relieved to discover skills were there, just rusty. I am now riding a 2019 Royal Enfield INT 650 and could not be happier. Done a few near-Austin rides the past two weekends - out to Pedernales Falls via the backroads and around FM 1826. Nice to be back out on some of the best countryside around. Especially nice to be riding in 70+ degree temps in late October! Looking forward to interacting with you all here and to seeing you on the roads.

Attachments

• IMG_0070.jpg
    IMG_0070.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0072.jpg
    IMG_0072.jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 186
Welcome! It's funny, I have never ridden an Royal Enfield but have always liked their look and story.

Welcome! It's funny, I have never ridden an Royal Enfield but have always liked their look and story.

Pretty happy with mine. Not overpowered but plenty of get up and go when needed. Rides smooth and engine is a treat. Great ergonomics for my size also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Welcome.

Check out Itchy Boots on YouTube; she's riding a Royal Enfield from Patagonia to Alaska.

Yep. That’s a 410cc Himalayan. Those things go anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back