• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Returning to the world of motorized toys.

poser

Reaction score
First Name
jason
Last Name
bohac
After a bit of a hiatus, I’m finally inching my way back into motorized fun. When it’s in your blood you can’t stay gone for long.
Got the boys some quads, and picked up a couple projects to fix-n-flip (Yamaha yz250 and Suzuki z400 quad) to hopefully get something nicer in the next few months. Hopefully something that’s orange and requires premix. :D

Been itching to hit some of the single track up here for a while now. Will post more pics when i do.

But soon I’ll once again be a two wheeled Texan. Well Texan at heart.

ea69fb4d9f248ae0c30fade4f167b5ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see you're getting back into it, Jason! I hope the weather is starting to warm up for you there.

Glad to see you're getting back into it, Jason! I hope the weather is starting to warm up for you there.

Thanks!
The weather is pretty skitzo LOL. It snowed last week, but it was gorgeous today. Hopefully we’re past the snow, and riding / hiking season is in full affect.

Good to see you are back and did not remember the move to Colorado.
Welcome back!

Yeah sorry guys.
Moved to Colorado Springs summer 2017, to help a friend who pastors a church here.
Got really into mountain biking, but couldn’t stay away from Motorsports for long.

And it took me this long to get into it because i was broke LOL, and didn’t have any friends to ride with. But the second is changing. Still broke, but that’s why i bought the $450 bike hahaha

Back