• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rev'It riding jeans

Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
I've had the Rev'It Lombard 2's for a little a couple years now and really like them.

At the time I was a 32x32 in Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and the fit is pretty close. The material is a bit thick so during the hotter months they'll cook you a little but that's to be expected for riding jeans. They weren't any warmer than the Scorpion Covert jeans I had in the past. I like these because they're cut in a more stylish manner and may not be for some of those who are used to "dad jeans." I'm thin so they fit me more like a relaxed jean and aren't anywhere near the skinny jean look. No issues getting the opening to fit over riding shoes.

Recently I grabbed a pair of Rev'It Brentwood jeans.

Everything I like about the Lombard Jeans but cut just a bit more fitted. Main reason I got these was I dropped a few inches in my waist and the Lombards were getting too loose. Still no issues fitting them over my riding shoes. I'm now a 30x32 and I ordered a 30x32, but they feel a bit more generous in the waist than my normal non motorcycle jeans but not enough for me to go down in size. Both pairs look like normal jeans that I wouldn't have a problem wearing around even when not on the bike. My only issue with both pairs are the knee pads are too high once seated on the bike. I've noticed no shrinking or other negative effects by machine washing and allowing them to air dry. Remember to pull out the armor beforehand.

Overall I'm very happy with the quality of Rev'It products and will usually look to them first for motorcycle related gear.

I have a pair of the Rev'It Philly and the Lombard jeans. I added a vent hole on the Philly's compliments of the exhaust on my CRF250L:doh: I prefer the Lombard jeans as the Philly is a little too relaxed fit for my taste. Both pair are very high quality construction. And they look stylish. In fact, the Lombard's are the best looking pair of jeans I own. Sometimes I am tempted to take the armor out and wear them around town.

I also own a pair of REAX 610 jeans. They don't have the quality feel of the Rev'It jeans but they are not bad. If I had to buy another pair of riding jeans I would go with the Reax jeans and save some $$$.

Back