• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rich Mountain Rendezvous 2015!

On our way... this is for you, Frank ��

Cleatus, once you are fixed up, you can get that rig back to awesome! Heal well��
10d3c85a85f440949a4ae2ee9375e9e7.jpg

------------------------------------------
Send a wire to the main office and tell them I said "Ow!" Got it!

New luggage? Color me jealous. Have a blast.

9c2c0bf62cfc586a03b3ecc33ffb3f0a.jpg

So good to be here again....albeit on 4 wheels [emoji52]

Thank you Prof, foldbrow, sKatZ, CASA, tonights entertainment. Well done again.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

It was a great weekend! I don't think there is a finer bunch of people on the planet. Except for everyone who will be there next year [emoji106]

Had an absolute blast. Put over 900 miles on the Tiger over the weekend, and, I trailered it to the Ozarks.

Made a run up to Magazine Mountain on Friday for a "State Park pizza" at the lodge, then, over to Paris to pick up some of the Habanero "Monk Sauce" from the nearby abbey in Subiaco.

On the way there I scouted Dead Man's Creek Road after coming up 27 near Danville, and then, picked up Poteau Mountain Road (a.k.a. Polk County Road 70) on the way back from lunch. Both are excellent forays for riders who tend to answer the call of the dirt. Close to QW park is another fine piece of dirt road, Polk County 100, that was a fun out and back on Saturday.

The dinner Saturday night was my favorite of the trip, and those wonderful brews helped wash it down nicely. I settled on the Hazelnut Southern Brown Ale as my pick of CORE Brewery's litter.

Thanks to everyone who helped put this together.

Had an absolute blast. Put over 900 miles on the Tiger over the weekend, and, I trailered it to the Ozarks.

Made a run up to Magazine Mountain on Friday for a "State Park pizza" at the lodge, then, over to Paris to pick up some of the Habanero "Monk Sauce" from the nearby abbey in Subiaco.

On the way there I scouted Dead Man's Creek Road after coming up 27 near Danville, and then, picked up Poteau Mountain Road (a.k.a. Polk County Road 70) on the way back from lunch. Both are excellent forays for riders who tend to answer the call of the dirt. Close to QW park is another fine piece of dirt road, Polk County 100, that was a fun out and back on Saturday.

The dinner Saturday night was my favorite of the trip, and those wonderful brews helped wash it down nicely. I settled on the Hazelnut Southern Brown Ale as my pick of CORE Brewery's litter.

I agree man, that Hazelnut stuff was da bomb!
It was a perfect meal after a great ride with Robert and Kat!
I had a wet ride up to the Missouri border and then beautiful the rest of the way home.
Thanks to all of you for making this another memorable weekend and to sKatz for her great Web page. I'll send her some pics to add to it and will post more her over the week as get time.
Two Wheel Texans rock.
Frank
9e4dd1d80619181e1fbd0658cb4d5cac.jpg

Last edited:

A couple of those Hazelnuts followed me home and are cooling for tonight.

If I had any room left on the cases I would have had them there too. Will find a way to order some. They are supposedly working their way up towards St. Louis.

So if I can get there early next year we should have some up there chilled for ya.
If I don't drink them first. ;-)

If I had any room left on the cases I would have had them there too. Will find a way to order some. They are supposedly working their way up towards St. Louis.

Yeah, I had to trash my old tennis shoes to make rooom. :rofl:

Mine are new, couldn't or I would have!
Great or feble minds think alike!

Last edited:
Only thing I can say is talk to Donny if you want to learn how NOT to pack a bottle :lol2:

Thanks to all of you for making this another memorable weekend and to sKatz for her great Web page. I'll send her some pics to add to it and will post more her over the week as get

Link?

Last edited:
Rmr4casa.com
sKatz iS doing a great job with the website and promoting the great gathering of people and machines for the children helped by CASA. Looking forward to the continued gathering of people and machines in the clouds on Rich Mountain!

I am working on a way for folks to upload photos they might want to show on the site. Stay tuned!

We're all munching on popcorn awaiting the good news.
e49b0d783bf50d100196285949d67ce4.jpg

b923a979ff0fdc25a4480c314b552f8b.jpg

2c2de1aec65a192239fa677960a57c5a.jpg

d027c364329cb63bf13435a80a4d8a98.jpg

Last edited:
:clap: Great stuff! This day job is getting in the way of me getting things done...

I have a bunch of pictures, but haven't had a chance to get them edited and posted. Been working on this server in my evenings.

Back