• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rich Mountain Rendezvous - Sept. 14-17, 2017

Seems several had lunch here too:
IMG_5945.jpg

Bug Collection
IMG_5957.jpg

Great photos! :clap:

I didn't get to the front of the line to get video of the tiddler departure so it's great to see these. Nearly busted a gut when Harold came tearing after everyone on his buzzsaw :lol2:

Thanks, Lee, for putting it all together and diving in to lead after the wind and some surprise rain changed all our plans (and taught a valuable lesson).

Sunrise on Saturday:

IMG_1439-HDR-L.jpg

IMG_1432-HDR-L.jpg

IMG_1419-L.jpg

IMG_1417-L.jpg

Stars and some faint milky way on Friday night:

IMG_1396-L.jpg

IMG_1409-L.jpg

Some bugs (I have tons of butterfly shots, thanks to Snoopster, but haven't uploaded them yet)

IMG_20170914_175534-L.jpg

IMG_20170915_085622-L.jpg

Fog and lunch on Friday:

IMG_20170915_091436-L.jpg

IMG_20170915_115453-L.jpg

The bike that didn't make the Tiddler run:

IMG_1368-L.jpg

The Internal table. In chatting, Andre was surprised how many of us were born outside of the US. So we got a group shot.

IMG_1524-L.jpg

Beer and Wine with the brains behind the rally.

IMG_1518-L.jpg

Cynthia telling us a tear jerker:

IMG_1568-L.jpg

IMG_1577-L.jpg

And the Saturday evening entertainment:

IMG_1527-L.jpg

IMG_1530-L.jpg

IMG_1533-L.jpg

IMG_1585-L.jpg

Early Sunday morning:

IMG_20170917_062750-L.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Rendezvous Time!!! Rich Mountain Rendezvous - Sept. 14-17, 2017

Tuck and roll! Tuck and roll! Then JAZZ HANDS! :lol2:

Gary, we laugh only because we have all done that same thing. A lot. OK, some of us a lot more than others but still...

Thanks for making me feel at home. I would think y'all didn't like me if you didn't harass me now and then.

BTW...just got access to the forum! Was great meeting some of you last weekend.

It's practically furry! :clap:

It's practically furry! :clap:

I'll send you a download link and password for my pics so you can use them on the web page, if you want. I just need to get the drone footage (not much due to wind) edited first.

I'll send you a download link and password for my pics so you can use them on the web page, if you want. I just need to get the drone footage (not much due to wind) edited first.

Thanks, Rusty!

I should have mentioned that if any of you want a copy of a picture I linked, just send me a PM with an email address and I'll send you one without the watermark.

We had the same early morning fog scenario several years ago...low lights seemed to work better.

It looks like a fun trip!

RB

A fun weekend for a great cause. We are looking forward to next year.

The Internal table. In chatting, Andre was surprised how many of us were born outside of the US. So we got a group shot.

IMG_1524-L.jpg

It should be noted, that this picture includes an Honorary Foreigner from Shiner the Texas Beer Capital.

Great pictures Rusty.

Here is a link to a video I did. Photos are definitely my strength, not video and not editing. Kat is going to tweak it some later, I think.

It starts with the music for the evening, then cuts to some drone footage. It was so windy I only flew it once and didn't capture much. I kept thinking I'd get better conditions and never did.

https://youtu.be/izjeJG6C1zM

Thanks for the photos Rusty and Camillo!

Calculate bug to windshield square inch ratio to score?

Back