• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Ride a new Ural today ! (and tomorrow)

Ed999

Reaction score
Hey Guys!
The Ural demo truck will be at Storm's Cycle Sales in Grand Prairie all day today (3/7/14, Friday) giving rides on the new and improved Urals. I'm heading out right now to swing a leg over a sidehack, looking forward to it.

They are also going to be out at BMW Plano/Ural tomorrow. Not sure of their schedule out there though.

Go check 'em out!

http://www.texas-ural.com/?ct=t%28July+30+Dealer+Update%29

Hmmmm, maybe I can shake loose from work at a decent time today.

They will be in Houston this weekend. Never ridden a hack and the improvements for '14 look good. So I'm curious. Especially since 2 wheels only is in question for my future as of this past month.

I was planning on going for a demo ride. But instead I'm working in snow.

By the time I rode by on the way home from work (7pm), they were long closed up. :(

That's too bad they were closed. I met David, the Ural rep yesterday. Super guy, very helpful and patient, let me ride the Ural as long as I wanted. I've rode many bikes over the years, but this was truly a unique experience. One of these is now on my short list.

They will be in Houston this weekend. Never ridden a hack and the improvements for '14 look good. So I'm curious. Especially since 2 wheels only is in question for my future as of this past month.

There's one in Houston BMW tomorrow.

Back