• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Ride and Camp

We are looking at going west of Houston eet up camp ride locally then.back to Houston

Attachments

• 16160147114631165303975164248909.jpg
    16160147114631165303975164248909.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 165
If my son wasn’t coming into town this weekend I would be in on this

We actually just went on a day ride and skipped the camping, my KLR has a mechanical seal leaking in the water pump, so I've ordered everything and kind of avoiding big rides lately until these new seals are all installed. What I'd love to get started, is a meet up point somewhere around the Houston area either for a ride and camp weekend, or just a day ride with a 50/50 mix of on road off road, on road just gets so dull and boring after a while, fast slow. That's what we typically do in my groups in the Philippines, we meet up on a Friday Morning, then ride to a area, set up camps, then go to the water falls or do a local ride on Saturday, then Sunday morning pull up campe and head back to Manila. One of my groups di a cross country ride to the National Philippine Motorcycle convention, 6 of us, great experience and there were riders joined our group along the route, our groups over there have a messenger group chat, so we can all voice out announcements here it doesn't seem to be the same, I have two KLR friends here in the Houston area one down south of town and one here in Cypress, would love to meet up with more dual sport folks in the immediate Houston area and it would be nice to mix in with locals here that know some good off orad areas and spots

Back