• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

There was one but most of them where from the west side (helotes) and I have not heard from them in a while
If I still lived in spring branch I could wear you out on gravel roads west of 281 when your retired you go when you want to go

I’ll be interested if y’all get a crew together and go south east, or east. It’s 50 miles one boring way to get to any meet up point around SA or NB. Plus, I like enjoying the ride and not dragging pegs. Lunch breaks are also a plus for me.

If work and time permits, I always need that kick in the butt to go out for a group ride. I will keep an eye on this thread.

Welcome to South Texas Jarrett. I am 45 minutes south of you.

we have a new crew that does sundays...all day. At this point it’s a more than a “spirited” pace, on and off road, not much time for sight seeing... I’m up for either...just not the multiple stop, waiting around stuff.

Jarrett, you are welcome to join our normal offroad group any time, I really need to go get the street bike inspected and tags up to date as it has
been giving me some mean looks as I load up off road bikes lately, and she does not seem satisfied with weekly around the neighborhood rides
and is ready to rip which my neighbors seem to frown on

I have been getting calls from my street bike group asking if I am going to ride with them anymore

I know there is a group called Comal River Riders ( or something close to that ) here in town one of their guys lives a block over but I think it is more
of a cruiser group than a blurred scenery group

Clear a path of moving boxes out from around that Husky and come ride either tomorrow or Saturday at Zars ranch with us

Jarrett looks like the current plan is to get a ride together tomorrow morning at Zars higher chance of rain on Saturday than tomorrow, and hey a little rain will
keep the dust down and if it gets slick its just a good time to practice riding smoothly

Would love a nice ride but I won’t be available tomorrow.

I'm near La Vernia, about 20 miles east of San Antonio, 30 minutes SW of Seguin. Planning a 3 hour ride tomorrow in this area.

I'm a street guy. Paved roads. Here's the route I have lined out.
Capture.JPG

What time are you planning KSU, and where? I’m about 30 miles southeast of you. There’s a 30% chance of getting wet tomorrow

Kirk

If the weather holds, KSU around 12:30, after a quick lunch. Should be the nicest part of the day.

Right. There's a Shell station on Hwy 87 (on the left as you go through town from the north) and the route out of town is right close to that. If the weather doesn't work out, I'll try Saturday.

Here's a snip of La Vernia, with the Shell station located.
Capture2.JPG

Put me down as “highly probable”. If anything comes up I’ll post early.

Would you have any idea if the road construction between la vernia and stockdale has finished? I’m just thinking how to get there from home

Back