• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ride-On...

my6

Reaction score
First Name
David
Ok. Got new tires, pulled the old weights off and added Ride-On to both wheels. Rode around the neighborhood till the dinner bell rang and parked it. Ride from Spring Branch to Humble this morning and at 75mph I'm getting some definite vibes. Sure hope it gets better...

Do you have rim locks? I balance my wheels with rim lock and no tire. I use the ride on to balance the tire only. I’m not sure the ride-on can overcome the weight of the rim lock.

Be sure the bead is fully seated all the way around and/or the rim lock is properly set/conterweighted. Ask me how I know about such ... :phead:

Yall balance motorcycle tires????

No dots that I can see on these MitasE07's and no rim locks on my wheels. I used the prescribed amounts per Ride-On. I can add more, no problem. At 65 and up my GPS is moving up and down so much it's unreadable. I'm considering pulling each and using my balancer and weights again if adding more juice doesn't help.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I had each wheel on the balancer when I added the juice and I spun each one. I did not see any noticable out of rounding.

The problem with balancing after the juice is in there. It is difficult to keep it distributed while on the stand.

Yea I bet. I figure I'll just take it slow and give it time to settle, add weights and see how it goes. I got nothing to lose at this point.

Update- I did indeed add a little more to each wheel and the vibes decreased some. More can sometimes be better. Another bottle is on order.

Last edited:
Back