• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ride Report/Stories from Thanksgiving Gathering 2017 at Bob's

I've got about 45 minutes of our dirty ride which includes the little hill climb. I'll try to figure out how to post it up tomorrow.:rider:

Haaaahahahahaha! I love this tribe!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Unauthorized fire tampering
3cc19cc30167d6c2eaadd9e242e5c1e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 3cc19cc30167d6c2eaadd9e242e5c1e2.jpg
    3cc19cc30167d6c2eaadd9e242e5c1e2.jpg
    835.7 KB · Views: 183
Lots of great folks having a grand time. Thanks to all of you for a great weekend and great food, especially Bob and saint for hosting such a fine event.
Later taters

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Well maybe a raise would provide some incentive.
You work on ur vidiography and then we will talk about a raise. And I will work on remembering to turn off the traction control

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

What's the best photo sharing site? I mean, FREE photo sharing site, to upload to and then share them here?

How the buzzards saw the party.

Well, it showed up on my phone. But not here. Or can anyone else see this photo?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good times, great people, Bob thanks for putting this on really enjoyed it! Gina glad you are feeling better!!

Whose brisket and BBQ sauce was that, never had sauce like that, pretty good!

Second try. Please let me know if you can see this image.

Bob_s_place.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's an incredible aerial shot that is just amazing to this stone age man. I'm glad you brought your portable flying camera. It looks to be addicting.

Bob and Teresa, I truly enjoyed last weekend. Thanks for all the work you did to prepare for it and afterwards. Your son and Daughter-in-law were very gracious to share their home.

There's more!

Trailer_porch.jpg

Well, I can either do giant images or mini images. They say "go big or go home" and that's what I'll do.

Last edited:
Bigger... I wish I could figure out how to share a medium photo from imgbb.com. These are too grainy to be seen at these resolutions.

gWYdebRh.jpg

Last edited:
Back