• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ride Texas! Motorcycling Ride Guide for the Roads of Texas

Joerg

Reaction score
I have this 82 page spiral-bound 2nd edition Ride Texas! Looking for more information and ran across this 3rd edition on Amazon for $101.99. Does anybody know the story why the price is so HIGH? Nothing else comes up on Google. https://www.amazon.com/Ride-Texas-Motorcycle-Guide-Roads/dp/0977224201

GOPR0793.JPG

1588355609001.png

Wishful thinking?
I would hope no one would buy it at that price but;
"A fool and his money are soon parted"

Most likely out of print so they are trying to rip you off. Check out the SR71 book Sled Driver, it's out of print and now selling for $698. Dumb money.

Who knows. I've seen some of my old Rand McNalley and Coleman campground guides listed for as high as $400. Heck, I'd sell mine for $20.

The Sled Driver was published 1991 and had a special story behind it. Someone might be willing to pay $$$. But for a Road Atlas from 2005 for $265. Really? I didn't know something like this exists. My Ride Texas! still has the price tag of $14.98 on the back.
Maybe I'll frame this thing
1588462135170.png

These are the folks. Web site is still up but the buy link goes nowhere.
Never hurts to ask if they have a few laying around...

Back