• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ride the Western Trans America Trail 2015

Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Taylor
Hello. My name is Bruce and I have an addiction. I love visiting remote parts of the country and I love getting there by motorcycle; a.k.a. adventure riding. This addiction became evident in 2007 with the purchase of my first dual sport motorcycle; a 1983 Honda XL600R. My riding buddies quickly named it the Honda Davidson as parts tended to vibrate lose and develop oil leaks while we were riding. My initiation into adventure riding took place at the very first Texas Adventure ride in 2007. That wasn't enough to satisfy my new addiction so I started planning my own rides and searching for routes that challenged and satisfied my addiction. My first ride of my own was near Leakey, TX on the dirt roads mingled among the Twisted Sister. We called them the Dirty Triplets. I lost the love of the old Honda after receiving a sprained ankle on the kick start only beast. I caught my toe on the foot peg while kicking down. My fault for bad technique and not wearing proper boots but the damage was done and the love was lost. Next I tried a 1985 Triumph Tiger. After a single trip to Big Bend I learned quickly that big heavy bikes have their place and deep sandy places are not were they belong. So, I began searching for a better fit for my addiction. I began reading ride reports on ADVRider.com to see what others were using for their adventures. Might as well try to learn from others experience, right? This is how I was introduced to the Trans America Trail (TAT) and how I settled on the Suzuki DRZ400 as the bike that I would use to get through the challenges of those remote places. So, this trip has been on the list of rides to do since early 2008 when I spent the first months of that year pouring over ride reports. Many rides have come first but this one was always looming large as the one I had to do. All the others have really been preparation for this. The ride was completed from September 14-October 30.

My partner in crime for this event is Perry; a.k.a. the Nomadicfireman. He was with me on the first adventure ride in 2007. In fact if I recall correctly it was he who named the Honda Davidson. He helped me pick up the Tiger every time she went down in Big Bend. He rode the Great Divide Route with me. And we have been on many fantastic trips to Big Bend as well as many road trips. This trip would not have happened without his eagerness to go along.

Many have contributed to this effort and I'd like to thank them before I start the report:
My wife Sandy for understanding and supporting me in coping with my addiction.
Perry's family for letting him go away for an undetermined amount of time whenever I have a crazy idea for a ride. His son Jacob for helping with mechanic info when it was needed.
My niece Lindsey, and her in-laws Bob and Tina, for letting us park the hauler in front of their house.
Scott, a.k.a. M38A1, for babysitting the SPOT tracker; ready to assist as needed and rallying the help when it was needed.
Erik, a.k.a. E.Marquez whose mechanic expertise probably saved the trip.
The people who started Two Wheel Texans and ADVRider.com who are responsible for my addiction. Thank you!
Sam Carrero for pioneering the TAT
The many people who have ridden the TAT before and shared their adventure on the motorcycle forums.

So, let's get on with it! Thanks to all of you readers in advance for your patience as I struggle through the photo processing and writing of this report.

Getting started

The plan: Ride approximately 2,200 miles of dirt to the Pacific Ocean.

2015%20TAT.jpg

The trip really started early this year when I approached Perry with the proposal. I was nervous bringing it up as it is quite a big commitment of time and money. He accepted with little hesitation. Prepping the bikes for a trip like this is a serious undertaking. New tires and tubes (spare tubes), new chain and sprockets, a spare for everything that could break (cables, levers, bolts, bulbs, etc.), and checking every bolt and connector to make sure things are tight and secure.

We would start the ride in Colorado Springs and ride west to meet up with the TAT east of Salida, CO. My plan was to ride from sunrise to sunset to make the most of every day so we would carry camping gear. Many have done the TAT while staying in hotels. But this ties your day to the towns with hotels. Depending on challenges along the way you may loose riding time by having to stop early. Since Perry was using vacation I wanted to take full advantage of the daylight. So we would get up with the first light and start looking for a camp spot about an hour before sunset. From my research I allowed 14 days riding west from Colorado Springs and 3 days for the return trip. I allowed a couple of days for unforeseen issues. With a couple days hauling the bikes each way from Austin to Colorado Springs we had 3 weeks.

I retired from the Austin Fire Department in May so our start day depended on Perry's work schedule. He had to work a shift of overtime on 9/13 so we loaded the bikes on the trailer on the 12th so we could leave ASAP when he got off work on the 14th.

The bikes loaded and ready to go.

001.jpg

Everyone was anxious and waiting for Perry to get home so we could go.

002.jpg

We were able to get on the road north to Colorado by 1 PM. We drove as if it were an Iron Butt ride only stopping for fuel. We traded driving duties with each stop to avoid fatigue and made Clayton, NM around 10 PM. We had called ahead and reserved a cabin at the former KOA that is now just Clayton RV Park. At about $45 it was less than half the cost of the hotels there and was quite comfortable. The next morning we were greeted by a wonderful sunrise to start the day.

005.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

We stopped for breakfast at the Denny's in Raton, NM. Maybe we were both real hungry because we both agreed it was very good. We make the climb up Raton Pass and were in Colorado by about 9:30 AM.

006.jpg

I've always loved making the crest of Raton and seeing the mountains off in the distance. It just says welcome.

007.jpg

A couple of hours later we were parked in Colorado Springs at the house of Bob and Tina who graciously allowed us to park there for however long it took to get back.

010.jpg

My niece, Lindsey, made the arrangements with her in-laws and met us there on her lunch break.

009.jpg

It wasn't the plan, well there wasn't much of a plan, but since we still had half a day we decided to get on with it and hit the trail. It took about an hour to unload the bikes, load up and gear up and we were ready to go! Me on the right and Perry on the left.

008.jpg

We got moving about 12:30. We rode across Colorado Springs the the southwestern part of town near Cheyenne Mountain. We passed the Broadmoor resort and connected with the Old Stage Road. Winding through the neighborhood it starts to climb up from the town. And just like that we were on the dirt.

011.jpg

View of Colorado Springs from up on the mountain.

012.jpg

Old Stage Rd. turns onto Gold Camp Rd. and provides an easy start to the trip that allowed us to get the feel of the dirt again. It is very different than riding on paved roads as the bike moves much more underneath the rider. The road follows and old railroad route as do many of the back-country roads in Colorado.

016.jpg

015.jpg

We got back on pavement just before Victor, CO.

018.jpg

017.jpg

After Victor and Cripple Creek we had about a 30 mile run to Guffey on pavement before we would get back on the dirt. This is where we connected with the TAT.

019.jpg

We rode through the hills north of Salida...

020.jpg

and made it just in time for supper at my favorite pizza place. Amica's

021.jpg

I wont' post a picture of every meal; only the ones that were exceptional. And pizza at Amica's is always very good. Possibly the best I've ever had. They are also a brewery and they have a green chile ale that is amazing and goes very will with the pepperoni/sausage pie.

20150915_164748.jpg

We had a just enough daylight left to continue on toward Marshall Pass and our first camp sight. The first day was only about 140 miles but we were on the way and that was great!.

09.15.15.jpg

Tomorrow: 8 Passes!

Last edited:
Nice report, so far :-) ... I have to agree with you about Amica's, some of the best pizza I have ever had.

Day 2: 8 Passes

We spent the night at a nearly new campground located a few miles off the highway on the Marshall Pass Rd. or CR 200. It can't be more than a couple years old as the landscape timbers still had that new from the lumber yard look to them. The place was called O'Haver Lake. Since we are usually racing darkness setting up our camp you will get to see the photos the following morning. A little pricey for primitive camping at $20 but a very nice spot.

IMG_0001.jpg

It was pretty cool. My cheap button thermometer was registering around 45* so we bundled up and headed up the pass. We had broken clouds which got thicker as we neared the top. They would often form along the ground resembling smoke which gave a first impression of a fire.

IMG_0003.jpg

It took about half an hour to make the summit of Marshall Pass; #1 :rider:

IMG_0004.jpg

And looking west; some clouds to the north and on the horizon.

IMG_0005.jpg

From the summit we descend towards Sargents, CO and the Tomichi Creek Trading Post. We both had plenty of fuel and no need to stop so we continued on. A bit of backtracking on US 50 then north toward a bit of a loop through another pass. The final hay harvest for the winter was in full swing. Most get at least two, sometimes three cuttings in these valley pastures.

IMG_0006.jpg

There was pavement up until the large ranch complex that ran the valley then we were back on dirt. The road twisted up the hillside winding it's way through an aspen grove to the summit of Blacksage Pass; #2.

IMG_0007.jpg

The other side went into a large park that was private land. Public road but all the surrounding land was private property. We had to slow down and always proceeded slowly through the groups of cattle that seem to like to hang around the roadway.

IMG_0009.jpg

The big cows mostly just stare as we ride by. You have to watch the young ones. They don't know what we are and are unpredictable as to which way they will run. They will wait until you are close, maybe 20 feet, then bolt in whatever direction their instinct tells them. So go slow and then maneuver around them was the plan that always works. We also tried to avoid making them run. The ranchers appreciate that as it doesn't stress them :zen:.

The trail loops back to the south then crosses US 50. For about 30 miles we were on well maintained dirt about 40 feet wide; smooth and fast. Most of the back-country roads were comfortable at 20-30 mph except for the really rocky sections of the high passes, they were first gear climbs. This particular section was really fun at 60 mph. This continued after crossing CO 114 for a while then slowed down to the usual pace; 20-30 in second or third gear. It was in this section that we met several riders out for a day trip. The first help up 4 fingers, meaning 4 riders following. The second help up 3 fingers and so on. The last rider held up a clenched fist meaning the last one. A great way to communicate so you know what is coming down the trail at you.

More lovely scenery as we headed generally southwest.

IMG_0010.jpg

We came back onto the highway at the summit of Slumgullion Pass; #3.

There is a downhill ride of several miles into Lake City. I've read of some riders being low on fuel and coasting into town. I don't know about that. We had plenty of fuel and just enjoyed the twisty downhill pavement. It was about 1100 or so and we had been just snacking on trail food so it was time for a meal. We stopped at this place; Poker Alice. I had read about it in reports and had been by on several road trips over the years but had never stopped.

IMG_0011.jpg

These stops are always good opportunities to interact with local folk and are a fun part of any trip. We placed our order; I believe we ordered the same calzones and claimed a booth. While Perry was taking care of some personal business ;-) a guy walks in and sits in the booth next to ours and facing me. He asks is we were out riding passes and I tell him were we have been and were we were headed. He asks where we were from and I replied. He asks if we had heard of this forum. Well, yeah and he tells me his is Scott; a.k.a. Tourmeister the owner and founder of Two Wheel Texans! Well, small world isn't it? What an amazing encounter. Of all the folks to run into on a trip I never would have imagined this. He was vacationing with his family. We had a great time with Scott and his family visiting with them. Had to take photos.

IMG_0013.jpg

A great lunch and pleasure meeting Scott and his family. But time to get back on the trail.

Day 2: 8 Passes cont.

After lunch we continued on the TAT heading generally west winding our way through mountain valleys headed towards the high passes. You can see from these shots how the aspens had started turning at higher elevations.

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

It takes exposure to a freeze to start the leaves turning. So, higher elevation and trees that are exposed to the wind get to change first. The process continues as the fronts move through until the winds has blown all the leaves off the branches. I love this time of year in the mountains.

IMG_0018.jpg

As we climb in altitude the road gets narrower and a bit rougher.

IMG_0019.jpg

The rub is that we are so concentrated on not making mistakes, and not being able to stop in the steepest roughest parts without much difficulty in getting moving again, you only get to see the pictures of some of the better road conditions. If you stop in the middle of a switchback, of which there are many and they are usually steep, you may have to go back down to be able to get momentum to get through it. Remember, it is always steeper and rougher than the pictures show. ;-) Then we made the summit.

Cinnamon Pass; number 4. 12,640 feet.

IMG_0020.jpg

The bikes seemed to be handling the elevation pretty good. My DRZ was having trouble idling but not anything I couldn't deal with. The vistas are, of course, amazing.

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

The road goes down this valley towards Animas Forks.

IMG_0023.jpg

Animas Forks

IMG_0024.jpg

Animas Forks was populated from 1873 into the early 1920's when precious metals prices fell sharply. The Gold Prince Mill was built in 1904 with a price tag of $500,000 making it the most costly mill of it's time. The mill had 100 stamps and processed 500 tons of ore each day. It was connected to the Gold Prince Mine by a cable tramway 12,000 feet long that brought the ore to the mill in buckets. The mill only operated for 6 years. It was built with structural steel instead of the normal timber construction and was later salvaged to build the Sunnyside mill in Eureka in 1917.

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

We could go into many of the houses. "Enter at your own risk." This one had indoor plumbing.

IMG_0030.jpg

This had quite a view from the front bay window.

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

The above property actually had a for sale sign next to it and a modern cabin on the hillside behind it. Off The Grid of course.

After our sightseeing stop we continued west up California Gultch.

The summit of California Pass; #5 12,960 feet

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

Down the other side to the next pass.

IMG_0041.jpg

Hurricane Pass; #6 12,730 feet.

IMG_0043.jpg

I took a shot of the sign but Perry said his bike wanted to be up there behind it so I took this one.

Another breathtaking view around every corner.

IMG_0045.jpg

This was from a wide pullout at the summit of the next pass.
Corkscrew Pass; #7.

IMG_0046.jpg

Heading down from Corkscrew Pass.

IMG_0047.jpg

After taking this photo as I was riding down I took my first tumble of the trip. The road is narrow, varying from 7-10 feet maximum width. And remember the roads are always steeper than they look in the photos. After making this corner there was a white Jeep Unlimited crawling up the road. The general rule is that uphill traffic has the right of way so they can keep their momentum. The secondary rule is the rule of gross tonnage; the bigger less maneuverable vehicle has the right of way. So I did my best to make room for him to pass; I stopped at the inside edge of the path as close as I could to the drainage ditch leaving him plenty of room to pass. Problem: he would not move any closer to the edge. He had at least two feet of road but he stayed square in the middle with a white knuckle grip on the wheel and wide eyes glaring at me. So I tried to move over more into the rocky ditch to help him out. When I did this my front wheel, which was carrying most of the weight of the bike due to the downhill slope, got tangled in the rocks and I fell over into the road. I was able to wrestle the bike back up in the ditch and the guy rolled by barley missing my left handlebar and still not using any more room on the opposite side. He wouldn't even look at me as he rolled by and I mentioned through his open window that he had 2 extra feet of room on his right. I climbed back on, not easy facing downhill in the ditch, and continued on. Perry told me later he had Texas plates. :lol2: A rookie flat-lander. :-P

At the end of this trail we got on the pavement and soon made another summit.

Red Mountain Pass; #8

IMG_0048.jpg

I noticed that Perry's headlight wasn't working on the old KLR. We were also getting short on fuel. So, as we rolled down the highway I made a command decision to head on down to Silverton for fuel and to see if he could remedy his headlight issue. It was getting late in the afternoon and I rely on that headlight to make sure he's still back there. We stopped at the gas station on the south side of town, filled up the tanks, and he went to work.

IMG_0049.jpg

After a bit of poking around under the seat he found the problem. A bit of melting from overheating (he had been using a heated jacket liner) had caused him to loose power to the headlight circuit. This is the little box that holds the fuses.

IMG_0050.jpg

After scraping the melted goo off the fuse clips and with strategic application of some electrical tape he was back in business.

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

It was getting late in the day and the clouds were looking a bit dark so we didn't spend too much time getting back to the trail.

IMG_0053.jpg

When we turned off the highway I saw a couple of folks on bikes that were stopped beside the road so I stopped to check if they were OK. They were fine just had stopped to take a photo. I remember seeing them as we descended Corkscrew and they must have passed us as we made repairs. This is Ed and Rachel who have been traveling from Alaska to Argentina on Honda C90's modified with a 120 cc engine.

IMG_0055.jpg

I had read about them over on ADVrider.com while doing my research for this trip. An amazing couple with a real spirit of adventure. She started talking and telling stories while he started circling my DRZ giving it a real close look. He mentioned the manual cam chain tensioner and a couple other modifications from stock so I knew he was the mechanic of the pair. He had a bit of an envious look in his eye and would probably trade if I asked. It was great meeting them but light was fading as we had to move on.

Heading west we made another much easier climb to another summit.
Ophir Pass; #9.
Oops I lost count. :doh:

IMG_0056.jpg

Close up of the sign as it is kinda hard to see in there.

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

I tried to get a couple of shots to show the scale of the scenery. It's a bit hard to find Perry in the second one. I think he is only a couple of pixels.

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

We rode down through the town of Ophir (pronounced o fer by the locals :shrug:) and then made a short detour north to Telluride for supper.

IMG_0061.jpg

Perry was given the assignment of picking a place to eat. We road all the way through town and came back to a place he picked based on the smells coming out as we passed by, a placed called Butchers and Bakers. Turned out to be a small kinda trendy cafe/bar. Probably not many dirty bikers dining here. The waitress treated us like long time loyal customers. And the food was pretty amazing. This is a 1/2 pound angus burger with pepper jack, onion ring and fried egg.

20150916_180920.jpg

Daylight was fading so we rolled south in search of a campground. The first couple of Forest Service camps were full so we pulled off onto a side road at Trout Lake and started looking. Perry stopped and asked some bicycle riders if they knew of any spots and got a great tip. We made it there before total dark but were setting up camp with headlamps on.

Had we gone just a few miles further we would have bagged another pass; Lizard Head. That would have been 10 for the day. Oh well, can't be greedy. :trust: Nine will go down in the book for this most amazing day.

Request

Perry went to the doctor today and found he has a broken fibula (lower leg) that he suffered in a fall in northern Nevada. He finished the trip injured. I'll tell the story later. He has surgery scheduled for tomorrow morning to straighten out the mess. Prayers for a quick and full recovery will be appreciated. Thanks

Re: Request

Perry went to the doctor today and found he has a broken fibula (lower leg) that he suffered in a fall in northern Nevada. He finished the trip injured. I'll tell the story later. He has surgery scheduled for tomorrow morning to straighten out the mess. Prayers for a quick and full recovery will be appreciated. Thanks

:tab Dang Perry! Sorry to hear that but glad the surgery will take care of it! Snoopster just got her cast off for breaking the same bone in her left leg. She followed me down a dirt road that got REAL sandy all of a sudden. He foot got caught under the bike when she went down. Fortunately, no surgery was needed for her, so only four weeks in a cast and then a few more in a walking boot. Hopefully Perry will be that lucky as well. I had to spend 10 weeks in a cast and on crutches the entire time following surgery on my ankle after whacking a deer.

:tab I HIGHLY recommend getting some of those fly swatters that have the twisted metal handles. They are GREAT for scratching/rubbing inside the cast :trust: The rounded off metal won't abrade the skin and is thin enough that if you really try to torque it against the cast to rub extra hard, the handle just bends before you can do any damage to yourself. Just be real careful around the actual incision location. You don't want to mess up the stitches.

:tab I used a trash bag with a heavy rubber band to keep the cast dry when showering. I also wrapped a dish towel around my leg just above the cast and then put the bag over it all. The towel kept any water that got past the bag and rubber band from getting down into the cast. I would also strongly recommend one of those little shower stools. They make life MUCH easier...

:tab Keep the pics coming. You have been getting some great shots!! We did Cinnamon, Engineer, and California Gulch in a jeep the day after seeing you guys. The kids loved it! They got a kick out of that "indoor plumbing" in Animas Forks as well.

Day 3; on to Moab, UT

The spot we camped in was far enough off the road that our bikes were hidden by a narrow band of trees. Beyond the trees was a very large meadow with a view of a box canyon to the east. Near the end of the canyon there was a water fall and we could hear the water crashing down the hillside when the wind wasn't blowing. It was an amazing place and the best campsite of the trip.

IMG_0003_1.jpg

IMG_0001_1.jpg

IMG_0002_1.jpg

It was a fairly cold morning and I didn't bother stopping to take a photo of the summit at Lizard Head Pass. I missed the turn off for the trail as I had not zoomed in close enough on the Zumo. The trail almost ran parallel to the highway for several hundred feet before a switchback as it climbed the hillside. Good road except for in a couple places there were washouts with warning signs. Easy enough for us to get through. However someone wasn't so lucky.

IMG_1014.png

I had missed that but Perry told me about it when I stopped to take this photo. A very nice morning.

IMG_0004_1.jpg

Good roads meant we were making good time as we rode through the Black Mesa area of CO. It was late morning when we arrived in Dove Creek, CO. I'd say it was around 1030 but don't know for sure. We rode through the town and fill gas tanks on the far side. Then rode back to a place I had spotted as we came through that had potential for a good brunch. The Dinner Bell.

IMG_0005_1.jpg

IMG_0006_1.jpg

Not very large but was a good choice. I ordered an omelet and Perry order a dish that was literally called "A plate of crap". Basically everything in the kitchen scrambled in 3 eggs. He LOVED it!

20150917_104844.jpg

After eating we were milling around the bikes and I noticed something missing from my Zumo. The lowest button was gone! And the one above it was cracked around the rubber seal and fixin' to go away.

IMG_0007_1.jpg

Well, I guess after about 8 years of dual sport abuse it was finally falling apart. Being the superb mechanic that I am :rofl: I whipped out the duct tape and made a repair to last the rest of the trip.

IMG_0008_1.jpg

It sealed the hole with the circuit board exposed and held all the remaining buttons in place just fine.

We rode north out of town and then turned west towards the mountains in the distance. We could definitely tell we were leaving Colorado.

IMG_0009_1.jpg

But those mountains were just teasing us. After about 15 miles we turned north to head towards some other mountains as the road changed from dirt to old patchy asphalt and back to dirt again.

IMG_0010_1.jpg

And once again we turned away to some other mountains off in the distance.

IMG_0011_1.jpg

This time we were rewarded with getting ride up into the hills.

IMG_0012_1.jpg

IMG_0013_1.jpg

The dirt road was pretty smooth so I blew right past another trail that I was supposed to divert to. Following tracks there are no voice prompts like there are on normal routes so if you aren't zoomed in close enough it's easy to miss a turn. And this turn was onto an ATV trail so it wasn't even an actual road. Those are my excuses. Anyway it wasn't too bad until it went up a hill. ATVs tend to dig more ruts and holes in hills than bikes do so it became challenging. And, I failed to meet the challenge about half way up. I bounced around in the rut an the bike pitched sideways and "I had to lay her down". I really didn't have a choice. Anyway, it was fall number 2 for me. She was laying downhill but we managed to get her upright before any photos were taken. First looking up.....

IMG_0014_1.jpg

then looking down the hill.

IMG_0015_1.jpg

I rolled back down the hill a bit and made another run at it with success. Then it was Perry's turn. He made it without much trouble after I showed him how to do it and how not to do it ;-)

IMG_0016_1.jpg

IMG_0017_1.jpg

We finished that trail and got back on the road to ride around the north side of the range and through Geyser Pass. We decided it should be pronounced "geezer" since we were able to make it. From there it was downhill towards Moab. Great view s from the mountainside.

IMG_0018_1.jpg

As we got lower in the valley the road was more gravelly with stretches of sand. Nothing too bad....yet. And the vegetation started getting more like desert.

IMG_0019_1.jpg

IMG_0020_1.jpg

A selfie for Facebook...

20150917_150810.jpg

IMG_0023_1.jpg

And we were in Moab. We rode all the way through town from south to north to the Slickrock Campground. I hadn't made any reservations and asked at the desk about tent spaces. The guy gave us a map showing open spots and said they were all $26 dollars a night. OK We went and picked one. This one.

IMG_0025_1.jpg

It's a double site. Back at the office we told the lad our choice and he says "oh that's a double". Perry said "You said they were ALL $26, right?" And he said "I sure did". So we got the double for the price of a single for 2 nights. :clap: We cleaned up and were ready to go find some dinner. Perry had spotted a place he was interested in on the way through town. So he led us up the hillside road to this place.

IMG_0027_1.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

Great view of the town from our table.

IMG_0028_1.jpg

I tried the local brew.

IMG_0030_1.jpg

Pretty good. And dinner was very good. Perry had a steak and I had some Idaho trout. We arrived early so we were done before sunset and got back to camp before dark. But the trip was starting to wear on us and we had no problem getting to sleep early. We would be up with the sun for a long, hot day tomorrow.

231 miles for the day.

09.17.15.jpg

The folks you met look interesting. I would like to see them do Black Bear Pass on those rigs. Although several folks have done it on a Tenere.

IMG_0055.jpg

Nice report!

Back