• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Ride to Shoot Hogs - Jan 26/27

NIIICE!!!! Hey Divinduck, if you want to help us sell that airboat down in your neck of the woods hit me up and we can do some kind of deal to make it worth your time. Everyone needs a supercharged airboat with a 4.3L Chevy fully built for marine application. Ed 720-326-5171

Ahh **** yeah boys! Way to be. Nice meeting yall as well and had a great time up there with everybody!

Sam here, (Reordin apparently on the forum) aka Bouldered's kid. RC-51 so I'm not exactly TWT material, but I can get by on a scooter here and there.

Well dang. Pretty much got skunked on the hunting. Sam & Ed got a shot at a big boar, but he got away. & I ain’t goin brush popping for a big wounded boar.

But still had a great time. Good to meet a few guys & get to know them. Next time, we’ll have to plan more time to hunt.

I’m gonna blame the slow hunting on Kevin. Not sure what he did, but I think he jinxed us with his awesome shooting & killing skills.

Yeah I wish I could blame this on drinking or something, but this was one of those straight up sober misses. Big boar indeed not too far past 100 so I think it was us trying to get fancy for a timed double shot that did us in. Mr Boar picked it up to about 30 mph in short order though, so he wasn't sticking around to pay child support or have a cig after, that's for sure. Doggone lol, had a great time anyway! Thanks again!

Texas T

Forum Supporter
Looks like there was some nice firepower in use. It would be nice to see a compilation of what was being used along with some descriptions. User names don't need to be included of course.

Ahh **** yeah boys! Way to be. Nice meeting yall as well and had a great time up there with everybody!

Sam here, (Reordin apparently on the forum) aka Bouldered's kid. RC-51 so I'm not exactly TWT material, but I can get by on a scooter here and there.
Theres some fast guys here.

stealthcrf

Forum Supporter
Looks like there was some nice firepower in use. It would be nice to see a compilation of what was being used along with some descriptions. User names don't need to be included of course.
Various bolt action and single shot hunting rifles
308 scar
308 ptr91
308 and 6.5creedmore precision rifles
300blackout sbr ar15
And I'm sure there were other cool guns I didn't see.

Man, I just saw this post! Haven't been on in quite a while, and that would've been a blast to get back in with the group. Please let me know if you plan on doing another one (or just need someone to get some hogs off your land). Thanks!

Too much going on to even think about getting loose for this but I would have loved it , I didn’t see any mention of hunting off the bikes , last hog I killed was from my old klr with a 44 mag Blackhawk , I raced him to a narrow neck in a canyon then popped him when he came by . I always aimed for the smaller ones first , they were tasty . Around a hundred pounds I would split them and put them on my pit when I had plenty of help eating them .