• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Ride to Shoot Hogs - Jan 26/27

Registered. Would also like to shoot at night if conditions are bright enough for my night optic.

Sounds fun just to far for the klr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm bringing my bike on back of truck. I would ride, but I am bringing 2 heavy rifles with a scope worth more than the rifles or bike, so it would suck to go down on it. And it's miserable trying to ride an xr on the highway with 2 slung rifles. One is no problem though.

Screenshot_20190120-204633.png

Last edited:
Sam and I are still in. He's offered to loan me an elephant gun he's not shot yet, but I'm gonna stick to my .25-06 and hope we can sight it in a bit.

Looking forward to seeing you and your spread and getting the hot cattle advice for the season. Your first tip I should have listened to "you can't make any money on cattle" has proven dead accurate. But they sure are fun to rodeo with. Here's Sam, on our meanest, baddest bull. Actually, he's our only bull, and he was raised as a bottle baby and decided to give Sam a free ride this time. It was one of those "hold my beer I have an idea" moments.

Sam Riding Mongo.jpg

Everyone comin gonna be able to make lunch meet up? 11:30 @ BNB (behind the Whataburger).

Yep. More than willing to come up earlier and help with any work you need done since you're throwing us this party. Weak mind and strong back. Not afraid of those super awesome post hole diggers you talked about. :rofl:just let me know.

Yep. More than willing to come up earlier and help with any work you need done since you're throwing us this party. Weak mind and strong back. Not afraid of those super awesome post hole diggers you talked about. :rofl:just let me know.

We’ll make a firewood run sometime Sat afternoon.

I’ll have a sign up sheet for the post hole diggers. How does Feb-May sound?

We will try to meet at 11:30 at the BNB. Seems to me Iooked it up yesterday, but now can't remember what town it was in.

I'll be there for lunch. No hunting for me. May be available for a supervisory position in gathering the fire wood.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to miss this event. Thanks for hosting it and the gracious invitation. It would have been fun.

Dang I get up early to see ya'll... gonna shoot for 11:30 at B&B. But could be a few minutes late. Not much slop in the schedule, so will be tight.

Back