• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Ride to Shoot Hogs - Jan 26/27

The twt militia

b7c57a39593c976dfa69afebe0655c53.jpg

2507a689293eb4d36012e0854a14a82a.jpg

Great view of the ranch and pk

61513ea0eacd8dd339ace9d54c773b83.jpg

I think y'all might have forgot about me. :lol2:Going to hike back from stone blind that is SSW of camp in about 15 mins.

Despite my portly physique and boar like manners, I am not a pig. I promise. Please don't shoot me :giveup:

Pretty sure the pigs have wifi and knew we were there. Still a dang good time, and dang fun people. Thanks again M_F.

20190126_180523.jpg

Well dang. Pretty much got skunked on the hunting. Sam & Ed got a shot at a big boar, but he got away. & I ain’t goin brush popping for a big wounded boar.

But still had a great time. Good to meet a few guys & get to know them. Next time, we’ll have to plan more time to hunt.

I’m gonna blame the slow hunting on Kevin. Not sure what he did, but I think he jinxed us with his awesome shooting & killing skills.

Nice weekend even if the huntin was slow. 22 degrees isn't bad at all with heated blinds. Are you gonna install A/C for the summer?

High pressure mist system, but connected to a bundle of scuba or nitrogen tanks instead of running a pump?

Thank you Aaron for your excellent food and hospitality!
Great to meet a lot of new faces.

I was unavailable to attend this one bu I will hope to attend the next and I know the ranch well if Aaron needs help getting people around...My favorite spot is the old rock stand facing toward the lake...set there several times and saw nice deer but no hogs....course I just killed four last weekend so killing hogs are as easy as getting in my Polaris....

Thank you so much for your hospitality Aaron. It was a true TX experience for the lesser initiated like myself. Had a great time with the new folks we met. All great people. Now about that next motorcycle adventure....

Back