• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rider Down - Parker/Hood County

Reaction score
Riding home today from a loop, Emergency Services passed me on Tin Top Rd between Granbury and Weatherford heading for an accidenet. In fact, I almost ran into a volunteer firetruck as it pulled out of a neighborhood. Adrenalin pumping I suppose. Few miles later rode up on a crashed sportsbike coming from opposite direction. Looked bad. As I slowly rode by the trucks, I could see the guy laying there not moving, with his helmet off, the attending woman looked up at me with a grim look. The bike itself was totaled. My guess is he was probably going too fast to negotiate the lazy S and ran it off the road possibly hitting the barb wire fence and bouncing around a bit. I didnt ride through any gravel or other road hazards as I passed. I just learned a few minutes ago on Facebook Hood County Breaking News, the guy was care-flighted out. Prayers requested.

Prayers going up!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Just read on FB that he was lifted to JPS and will be OK. No indication of his injuries.
Red or orange sport bike.

From the latest on Facebook looks like the guy suffered some broken ribs but seems ok otherwise as mitchntx indicated. Thank you everyone.

Back