• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
Reaction score
Please join us on Saturday (July 10, 2021) for a fun time, a good cause, and a great excuse to ride.
Flyer.png

Registration for the event opens at 10:00 am. It is not a group ride, as we are not leading a ride to the restaurant. However, taking park road 4 is a really nice ride to get there.

I was just up there a few weeks ago at Inks lake with the young men from our Church.
Very pretty area, and I was thinking while driving on Park Road 4 what a fun road it would be on a bike.

I also am sad I missed Lone Star Rider when he was here in Katy, I found out that evening he had been here and he was already on his way home.

I love that trip up PR4 from Burnet to Kingsland or vice versa. The ride back to Cedar Park from Kingsland down 1431 is also quite nice. I do this all the time.

I was just trying to figure out what really this ride is about. Looks like a show-up-by-10, get raffle tickets at the museum, ride over to Kingsland, get raffle tickets at lunch (?), ride back to the museum for the raffle. Fit in a visit to the museum if you desire (I've been there multiple times...). So whole thing done by 3?

I love that trip up PR4 from Burnet to Kingsland or vice versa. The ride back to Cedar Park from Kingsland down 1431 is also quite nice. I do this all the time.

I was just trying to figure out what really this ride is about. Looks like a show-up-by-10, get raffle tickets at the museum, ride over to Kingsland, get raffle tickets at lunch (?), ride back to the museum for the raffle. Fit in a visit to the museum if you desire (I've been there multiple times...). So whole thing done by 3?
Yes, that's the plan. It gives folks time to have lunch (at Boat Town or somewhere else) before riding back. We are trying to raise funds for a very worthy cause. If this event is a success, we may add another stop or two next year.

Yes, that's the plan. It gives folks time to have lunch (at Boat Town or somewhere else) before riding back. We are trying to raise funds for a very worthy cause. If this event is a success, we may add another stop or two next year.

Yeah, cool. My first read of it made me think it was a group ride. Now I get it.

Back