• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RMATV TUSK luggage

I wonder how these will hold up? Prices seem really good! I like the small panniers for me, might try them.

I have the Tusk mount and hard bags as well as some Giant Loop soft bags about the same size as these.

My GL soft bags have held up well as have the Tusk mounts and hard bags. My guess is that these Tusk soft bags will work and hold up well.

i bought their pilot pannier bags for my former vstrom & current 690.
i don't like how cumbersome their side straps are to cinch. I prefer a simple pair of rok straps instead.

i have the tusk small tank bag. this one's a home run! better designed, hold its shape, and cheaper than the wolfman enduro waterproof tank bag i have.

i bought their pilot pannier bags for my former vstrom & current 690.
i don't like how cumbersome their side straps are to cinch. I prefer a simple pair of rok straps instead.

i have the tusk small tank bag. this one's a home run! better designed, hold its shape, and cheaper than the wolfman enduro waterproof tank bag i have.
Wanna sell your Wolfman?

I had been eyeing the Givi Gravel-T 718 bags for my 450L, but may give the Tusk Excursions a try instead.

Anyone ever bought anything from MX Power Play? The seem to have better prices on Tusk luggage than RMATV.

I had been eyeing the Givi Gravel-T 718 bags for my 450L, but may give the Tusk Excursions a try instead.

Anyone ever bought anything from MX Power Play? The seem to have better prices on Tusk luggage than RMATV.
I thought Tusk was RMATV brand? MX Power Play might be their store somehow. It's in Utah and some of the stuff I get from RMATV comes from Utah.

RMATVMC is based out of Utah. I have the Pilot bags. Really like them and I am not a fan of soft bags. I like the rectangular shape and they hold that shape.

Ordered the Excursion set with small duffel and bottle holders from MX Power Play. Here's hopping I get them, I checked out the MX Power Play store on ebay, looks like they sell a bunch of the RMATVMC Tusk brand and have a good rating.

My luggage showed up today. I got it mostly installed/mocked up.

f895db3940a98f7841f88a40b1ac20d4.jpg

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Rocky Mountain ATV is based out of Payson, Utah -- about 60 miles South of Salt Lake City. I believe they also have a warehouse facility in Kentucky.

I've always had good luck & delivery times with them.

Greg ( resident of Texas but I've lived in Utah.)

Be extra careful with the zipper on the tank bag. Turning the corner at the bottom of the bag is the problem area. My Tusk zipper broke on the first trip.
The tank bag is actually Nelson Rig. I had it a few months now, hopefully it will continue to hold up.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Reactions: my6
I called and checked on the Olympus bags which are a better grade and they were out. They said to call back in February. They were out of several items. So, I suppose adv type of riding is still in demand.

I was thinking of getting these for the AT. I want the 35 liter. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

I've got the Pilots on my 990 and love them.

I will check on the Pilots. The reason I called on the Olympus bags was that they have a bottle holder front and back for water, fuel, camp fire starter fuel, etc. Thought that would give some extra capacity to have available.

Do the Pilot bags use the quick release ? The pic appears to look like they are held on by the straps.

I too bought the GEN Is but for about a $100. They strap to the pannier frame and two straps across the top. They do come with dry bags.

Back