• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Robert (Cuznbob) Aldrich - Master Mechanic

First Name
Tom
Last Name
Lyle
Id like to send a BIG thank you to Cuznbob for an outstanding deal on a pair of Dunlaps for my new to me 1250 Bandit, and a front Hybrid Pitbull and rear Pitbull stand!! I wasnt even trying to compare pricing, and you beat all online competitors!! You have earned a customer by just being a cool guy!!
Thank you again!!

First Name
Robert
Last Name
Aldrich
Id like to send a BIG thank you to Cuznbob for an outstanding deal on a pair of Dunlaps for my new to me 1250 Bandit, and a front Hybrid Pitbull and rear Pitbull stand!! I wasnt even trying to compare pricing, and you beat all online competitors!! You have earned a customer by just being a cool guy!!
Thank you again!!
Thank you very much! I do my best!
Cuznbob

First Name
Robert
Last Name
Aldrich
2004 BMW R1150R FOR SALE:

This bike I'm selling for a pal and I have serviced it for the last 30,000 miles or so. 50086 miles. Very good condition. Has no problems whatsoever. Newer Dunlop Roadsmart III tires with approximately 70% tread left. Fully serviced, ready to ride. Has a Remus muffler and mid pipe installed but I still have the original exhaust also. Low seat. Non ABS model. Can be seen at Cuznbob's Motorcycles. NO TRADES, CASH ONLY. $3800 negotiable.

Attachments

Last edited:
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Aldrich
SHORT CLOSURE
Hello all, just informing you I will be closed from8/7/19 until 8/20/19 or maybe a couple extra days after that. I have family obligations in MI to attend to. Thank you for your patience and patronage.

First Name
Robert
Last Name
Aldrich
TECH DAY #1
You asked for it, we're giving it to you...
Tech Day #1. This first installment will be basic safety checks so you know how to tell if your bike is ready and safe to ride and will pass Inspection. In the future we're gonna try and do this once a month going more in depth on different topics. I will provide coffee from Primo Coffee next door and donuts. Saturday October 12th from 10a.m. - Noon.

First Name
Ed
Last Name
Baker
Trying to rearrange my schedule between son's BD luncheon and music practice to come down and join in on Sat. Sounds like a great opportunity to see ya'll, say hello and learn from the Master Cuzn Bob. If you need a demo tire to swap out I just happen to have a new Shinko 705 I'm going to try out for the first time on a GSA that I'd be willing to bring along. I watched my rear Tourance go to threads in 5800 miles while also observing a side by side comp with a new set of 705's on my buddies bike riding with me that look like they will do at least that in mileage, but at 55% of the cost of Michelins and Tourances, and surely offer better off road capability should I ever fall asleep and miss a turn after a big eat and great event. Humm, worth a try on a GSA.

First Name
Robert
Last Name
Aldrich
HARVEST CLASSIC RIDE:
Who wants to ride with us to Luckenbach where everyone knows your name? Saturday the 19th we're meeting at 9 and leaving at9:30 from the shop. Be fueled up and ready!