• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Robert (Cuznbob) Aldrich - Master Mechanic

Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Aldrich
Servus! Here's the skinny-- I'll be offering tire changing, routine and not so routine service, I have diagnostic tools for BMW including water heads, I'll have a big comfy couch to rest on, I will have 1 later model BMW F650GS to start with to rent out and will build my fleet, I will be able to order parts & accessories & apparel. I was schooled at MMI and was a master HD and BMW technician but all brands are welcome at Cuznbob's. If I don't know or don't feel confident with brand X I'll let you know. I've been working in this profession for 20+ years and know what points and a carburetor are.

* MY PHYSICAL LOCATION WILL BE OPEN DECEMBER 1ST *
Here's the shop info:

Cuznbob's Hill Country Motorcycles LLC
10603 Metric Blvd. #106
Austin, TX 78758
512-424-9146
cuznbobs@gmail.com
website...still in the ether

Hours Tue-Sat 10am-2pm
4pm-8pm
Saturday 9am-2pm

Last edited:
Austin, TX Tire Changes

I have a tire machine and can balance tires on most any brand. I can order tires or bring your own. On or off bike. Cuznbob's Hill Country Motorcycles 512-424-9146 cuznbobs@gmail.com

Thanks to M38A1 for the quick action! Here's the shop info:

Cuznbob's Hill Country Motorcycles LLC
10603 Metric Blvd. #106
Austin, TX 78758
512-424-9146
cuznbobs@gmail.com
website...still in the ether

Hours Tue-Sat 10am-2pm
4pm-8pm
Saturday 9am-2pm

:clap::clap: Hoping and praying the very best for you! I'm sure I'll be showing up for some of your super wrenching service!:rider:

@ Robert K- I'm trying to work something out with Jenny to sell her insurance from my location and set me up with extended warranties also. She just naturally wants to see the location first which will happen very soon.
@ CCK- Oh hey ya I'm hopin' to see ya you know!

@ Ghostrider- Yessir halfway between Kiefers Cafe and Adelberts Brewery :-)

@ Robert K- I'm trying to work something out with Jenny to sell her insurance from my location and set me up with extended warranties also. She just naturally wants to see the location first which will happen very soon.
@ CCK- Oh hey ya I'm hopin' to see ya you know!

@ Ghostrider- Yessir halfway between Kiefers Cafe and Adelberts Brewery :-)

Been known to stop at Adelberts and Austin Home Brew:chug:

I wonder what someone has to do to get google data base updated, that used to be a roofing company there they say.

Google indexes web sites to get that data. Trouble is, the roofing company's web site still says it's their address. A phone call to the roofing company might get some action. Play it 2 ways, either I have my place here, would you mind changing your website or I'm looking for you and there is a motorcycle shop at the location on your web site.

How are you guys seeing a roofing company? When I use google maps it shows empty space there? After I figure out where exactly your seeing that I'll work on getting it changed.
BTW added the business on YELP last night too. I also now have a Facebook page and am working on the website.

AhHa! OK I see, when you type in the street address. I'm on it. Thanks for the heads up. Just another bump in the road to wheelie over :-) There's been a few so far.

I just sent emails to "general info" at the roofing company "webmaster" and my leasing agent. We'll see if we get any action.

Here's the reply I got back today from the owner of the roofing company. At least he's aware of it and working on resolving it:
"Robert,
I am working on it. I have sent notices to all my vendors (twice), however some of them have not changed us in their systems yet. My website might take a couple of more weeks. I am in the process of having it revamped completely and it has been slow going. Sorry for any inconvenience. If you need to reach me for anything, my contact information is below. Best phone number is my cell."

I had the pleasure of meeting Robert today for a little work on the black pig. His time estimate was right on track so there were no surprises there. The level of work and professionalism did not go unnoticed. Little things like cleaning/lubing threads where appropriate on a bolt removal/reinstall, taking time to do the job right and in a manner I would have done myself and so forth.

Valve adjustment/throttle body sync and the pig flys now. New fuel filter, rear pads and an alternator belt and it should be good to go for many many miles.

I'd highly recommend Robert based on today's service! :sun:

Hello to all, hope everyone had a great T-Day! Just a quick update to say that the past couple days I've been moving in to the shop and getting set up. The doors will be open December 1st!

Just a quick update... Today we installed hanging shelves in the shop and all the plumbing required for the air compressor. Things are right on track for Tuesday December 2nd to open! My website is not quite ready for the world but I do have a Facebook business site with some info and pics. You don't need to be a Facebook member to have a look see ;-) Many, many thanks to those who've helped me get this far!

Last edited:
As it turns out, I live 1.3 miles from your shop. Have been eyeballing the Beamer outside for a week or so now. Will stop by one of these days and say hello, and plan to bring wheels for tire changes here in the future!

As it turns out, I live 1.3 miles from your shop. Have been eyeballing the Beamer outside for a week or so now. Will stop by one of these days and say hello, and plan to bring wheels for tire changes here in the future!

I've had my G650X Challenge in for some work but then I'm very much aware of his first class skills and professionalism.
Robert

In another thread in the general section, somebody mentioned you were also certified for Triumph. If this is actually the case, does this include the more modern triples? Or, even if not certified, willing to work on them? Thinking maintenance, valve clearance adjustment, to be specific. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Stopped by today and dropped off a tank for an internal liner treatment. Nice little place already full of bikes. Bob and I chatted for a while about all kinds of bikes. I predict he will be very busy.

Stopped by today and dropped off a tank for an internal liner treatment. Nice little place already full of bikes. Bob and I chatted for a while about all kinds of bikes. I predict he will be very busy.

:clap:

....good to see that he will do well.

RB

Back