• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Robert (Cuznbob) Aldrich - Master Mechanic

Picked up my tank today. Strong work, Cuznbob!

IMG_1187_zps5ae19210.jpg

Hey everyone, I am now set up as a reseller for Western Power Sports. http://www.wps-inc.com/ They offer a lot of different items for many brands, have online catalogs and offer almost all major brand of tires. Before you order your tires from some no-face internet terminal, give me a chance to give you a better price, you may be surprised! I will also soon be set up to resell Heidenau tires.
Thanks from Cuznbob!

In another thread in the general section, somebody mentioned you were also certified for Triumph. If this is actually the case, does this include the more modern triples? Or, even if not certified, willing to work on them? Thinking maintenance, valve clearance adjustment, to be specific. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I recently called about service on my 2010 Street Triple, and he's already responded with an estimate. So for Triumph owners, we have another quality option for service in Austin! This makes me very happy.

FOR SALE 2004 BMW R1150RT, 63000 miles, Cee Bailey windshield, Throttlemeister, Spiegler S/S brake lines, additional Russell seat, BMW saddlebags and trunk, GPS. Fully serviced, ready to travel, good tires, no issues. $6500 negotiable. PRICE DROPPED TO $6200 or owner is willing to trade for small sports car i.e. Mazda Miata, etc.

Attachments

• IMAG0372.jpg
    IMAG0372.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 333
  • IMAG0373.jpg
    IMAG0373.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:
Now in stock for the F800GS, Heidenau K60 Scout.

Attachments

• IMAG0404.jpg
    IMAG0404.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 336
I wonder what someone has to do to get google data base updated, that used to be a roofing company there they say.

Someone give me a PM. This is literally what I do for a living.
You have to update directories and "data aggregators", not just the websites.

Willing to help out a fellow entrepreneur on this one. :clap:

I had the pleasure of meeting Robert today for a little work on the black pig. His time estimate was right on track so there were no surprises there. The level of work and professionalism did not go unnoticed. Little things like cleaning/lubing threads where appropriate on a bolt removal/reinstall, taking time to do the job right and in a manner I would have done myself and so forth.

Valve adjustment/throttle body sync and the pig flys now. New fuel filter, rear pads and an alternator belt and it should be good to go for many many miles.

I'd highly recommend Robert based on today's service! :sun:

Folks, also do him a solid and leave reviews here. This helps him get local area search traffic in Google:
https://plus.google.com/102623707898458703190/about

Don't miss our ***Grand Opening/Season Start Party*** Saturday March 28th from Noon-??? Free food, drinks, giveaways, music by "The Future of Air Travel" and "Public Disturbance Austin" and maybe more...

We'd like to thank http://circlebrewing.com/index.html for providing us with the water of life for gratis. Check them out at 2430 W. Braker Ln. in Austin.

Cuznbob's Hill Country Motorcycles LLC
10603 Metric
Austin, TX

Attachments

• Grand Opening Flier.jpg
    Grand Opening Flier.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
Sorry but I will miss the GO/SS Party. With any luck, I'll be thumper-ing about somewhere in Death Valley, not thinking about y'all a'tall (unless I'm hungry, which is entirely likely). Will be in contact after getting back re getting the ol' R100RT out of your way.

HAPPY GRAND OPENING!
garf/Dave

I'll be there! It will be a great reason to get out of Houston! :rider:

Robert

We all know you guys can ride far and fast. But the question will be answered on Saturday, who can ride the slowest? Will it be Slow Old Guy?

I dropped by Cuznbob's last week unannounced with a new chain in my hand. He took a link out of it and sent me on my way at the most reasonable price I could expect. I spent the next day out riding with my kids. Thanks for the help!

-CJB

I'll be there with CC and we'll bring a big box of spare riding gear if anybody needs anything.
Robert

I dropped by Cuznbob's last week unannounced with a new chain in my hand. He took a link out of it and sent me on my way at the most reasonable price I could expect. I spent the next day out riding with my kids. Thanks for the help!

-CJB

Also do him a solid and leave reviews here:
https://plus.google.com/102623707898458703190/about

(his helps him get local area search traffic in Google)

I want to thank everyone who came out last Saturday to help celebrate my Grand Opening/Season Start Party. It was awesome! If you were there you know that, if not you missed out on some good Cuznbob burgers, 2 great bands and excellent beer provided by Circle Brewing Co. But it will be held annually so we'll see you next March (hopefully Before) ;-)
Again Thanks from Cuznbob & Jenny Lippencott, it would be no party without all of you!!!

I want to thank everyone who came out last Saturday to help celebrate my Grand Opening/Season Start Party. It was awesome! If you were there you know that, if not you missed out on some good Cuznbob burgers, 2 great bands and excellent beer provided by Circle Brewing Co. But it will be held annually so we'll see you next March (hopefully Before) ;-)
Again Thanks from Cuznbob & Jenny Lippencott, it would be no party without all of you!!!

Wish I could have been there....I was bush wacking trails for the Possum Trot Ralley or I would have...next time though:chug:

Sorry I had to leave early. Thanks for taking care of the 2 K's, now I need to get out and do some riding. :rider:

I-30 sucks .......got back in Cowtown about 5pm.

My best to you Bob :eek2:

Hey Bob, I was there with the wife and my friend Dan. We had a great time and enjoyed the food. I hope your business turns out great. See you next March if not before. ;-)

Had Bob do a little tune up work on the Airhead I purchased from Kurt recently.
Bob did a great job at a very reasonable price and he also did it quickly. Although he is in Austin and I am in Houston, I felt it was worthwhile to have the bike worked on by an experienced, trust worthy mechanic.
Thanks Again Cuznbob.

Back