• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Robert (Cuznbob) Aldrich - Master Mechanic

BIKE STORAGE - NLA

We are now offering bike storage. Secure, indoors, covered, battery maintained, always ready for your next ride! Call, text or email for pricing. Pick up and delivery also available.

Last edited:
PANCAKE BREAKFAST / BRUNCH

This Saturday from 9am until around Noon we're cooking pancakes and sausage for you! The little pancake is yours of course. BYOT- Bring Your Own Toppings or mix-in's. We'll provide butter and syrup. Come fill up before your Saturday ride, nice weather is expected!

Attachments

• PANCAKES.jpg
    PANCAKES.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 528
@Spook

I can't give away all my plans but we're planning more, smaller events this year instead of the one large party. Stay tuned, stop by now and then to stay informed....

Tire Special

@Dirtrideroader...

I try and always keep my tire prices competitive but yes, we are offering a March special from Dunlop. Purchase a pair of Dunlops (i.e. Trailsmarts) and in conjunction with ANY service you receive a $75 VISA card from Dunlop.

SATURDAY - Ride

This Saturday the 14th. Meet at 9am, leave at 9:30. Be gassed and ready. We're riding to the grand opening of the vintage motorcycle museum in Burnet, TX. C'mon with us!

Memorial Weekend Saturday Sidewalk Sale

Come by Saturday for our Memorial Weekend Sale. Everything 25% off at least.
Drinks and something for your belly provided.

Attachments

• 8f1cda731a47cb4662a5c57eb01f986d.jpg
    8f1cda731a47cb4662a5c57eb01f986d.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 441
Closing Shop

I bet that got your attention! Just letting everyone know that I will be closing for a ride to MI on August 19th and I'll be back sometime around September 11th.

Have a great ride!!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Re: Closing Shop

I bet that got your attention! Just letting everyone know that I will be closing for a ride to MI on August 19th and I'll be back sometime around September 11th.

Have a good trip. Hopefully you will stop along the way to smell the roses!
Unlike Randy and I, we just look at them as we ride by!

Robert,

Are you able to bleed a rear brake on a 450 EXC with some sort of Stahlbus-similar bleeder screw? My Harbor Freight bleeder is disappointing me.

@kilroy

This isn't really a message board. Best way to contact me is by phone or email. I just saw your question ;-(

MOVING SALE Friday Nov 23rd

Yep, Cuznbob's is moving and I'd rather sell stuff first than move it! Come by Friday Nov 23rd from noon until...? stop by for some super deals on everything in stock and to find out where and when I'm moving.

FOR SALE: My 1982 R65LS

FOR SALE: My 1982 R65LS. These were only produced 1982-85.
I've put a LOT of work in this one, had been in a garage for decades. 99% original. Needs nothing except a caring owner. I have replaced or rebuilt: forks, rear shocks, brake lines, calipers, master cyl, rear eng seal, gearbox seals, cylinder base seal, carbs, battery, tires, rear drive, coil, voltage regulator, plug wires. Aquablasted wheels, forks & valve covers. Showing 4000 miles which I believe is original.
$4500 or reasonable offer.

Attachments

• 20181213_102629.jpg
    20181213_102629.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 444
  • 20181213_102619.jpg
    20181213_102619.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 485
Last edited:
Good to see your still around, metric was nice and convient. Hopefully, you open ashop along 335,6,7 next.... ��

Robert, do you provide towing services? I need to get my bike back to you asap and it won't start. If not, I'm going to ask the locals for assistance. Cheers!

Robert, do you provide towing services? I need to get my bike back to you asap and it won't start. If not, I'm going to ask the locals for assistance. Cheers!
Hello, sorry I do not but there's a few guys in the area that do tow motorcycles only.

"START THE SEASON" PARTY TIME!!!
It's that time again everyone. My way of saying thanks to you all. The usual fun, food, drinks. and live local music. Plus %15 off all in stock items excluding tires. Got a bike you want to sell? Bring it and your own sign. Hope to see you there!

"START THE SEASON" PARTY TIME!!!
It's that time again everyone. My way of saying thanks to you all. The usual fun, food, drinks. and live local music. Plus %15 off all in stock items excluding tires. Got a bike you want to sell? Bring it and your own sign. Hope to see you there!View attachment 229188

Last edited:
Hey Robert. Do you have a rough estimate on what it'd cost to have you bleed the brakes on a 2001 VFR with the linked brakes? Has speed bleeders, FWIW.

Reminder, during the party everything in stock will be %15 off (except tires) including Vanson Leathers!!!

Spring weather, live music, motorbikes and a sizzling grill. I'm in!

Back