• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Roll The Bones ADV Rally IX, October 26-28, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does riding start Friday morning or until Saturday?

Hi JoToPe, Are you inviting riders because you have a cabin reserved and want to split the costs? All, I'm looking to get in on a cabin if someone is willing to split it. Thanks!

Hi JoToPe, Are you inviting riders because you have a cabin reserved and want to split the costs? All, I'm looking to get in on a cabin if someone is willing to split it. Thanks!

I haven’t reserved a cabin yet, and yes, I’m looking to share a cabin so count me in if you need a cabin mate. Just let me know if you are reserving one and I can PayPal or give you cash at RTB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I click the "Register NOW!" button, I get a page saying the registration function is coming soon. You want me to just mail you a check Ghost?

When I click the "Register NOW!" button, I get a page saying the registration function is coming soon. You want me to just mail you a check Ghost?

We are working out final debug of website right now...hope to go live tonight or tomorrow at latest! Appreciate the patience:chug:

Wunderlich will be providing SWAG again!!!:chug: Please encourage any other shops or vendors to contribute:trust: I try to get a good bit of gimmy stuff some is worth more than the cost of your registration:party:

Can someone provide a little more clarity on the Dirty Raid vs the Rally Raid? First time coming to this event.

I'm guessing my bike is not considered a "bigger bike". I will be on a DRZ400S and a fairly limited fuel range (120 miles maybe). Ideally I would like a mix of double track and gravel roads with some paved mixed in. Would either of these options fit that description better?

Rally Raid, as dirty is more small bike friendly, but can be ran on bigger bikes ridden very well. I've done the Rally on a Moto Guzzi with sidecar. Sometimes a bypass was made if my guts were cutting off air flow. Most of the time they were deep water crossings.

Thanks Cleatus. I think I will decide based on which has more dirt than paved. Rally description kind of indicates more paved and way more miles. I guess it will get clearer when the routes come out.

drz will do fine that is what i have rode in the past .but now we got husky fe 501 i think it will work :rider::rider:.

Registered. Is there someone who wants to share one of the cabins?

I haven’t registered because I’m still debating on accommodations. I would like to share as well. Also, noob here looking to join the fun, so I’m clueless about some things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back