• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Roll The Bones ADV Rally IX, October 26-28, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it will, but my access card might not work when I come back :lol2:

Sure it will. They wouldn't want someone with the flu showing up for work and I'll bet you'll start feeling bad right before the Friday shift and will have a full recovery by Monday. :trust:

:lol2: Don't do this. Its bad advice.

Sure it will. They wouldn't want someone with the flu showing up for work and I'll bet you'll start feeling bad right before the Friday shift and will have a full recovery by Monday. :trust:

:lol2: Don't do this. Its bad advice.

...come to the rally, skip work...

dahveed = t-r-o-u-b-l-e

Last edited:
Is this event full or close to being full? Two of us from Houston are interesred but wont have schedules worked out until next week.

Registered and paid via Paypal
Riders
James Queen
Jason (McKinley) Queen
Justin Queen

non riders
Carolyn Queen
Jacob Queen

Looking forward to it.

I’m not going to make an overnight but IF y’all know your lunch/timeish meetup spot post morning ride....?

Anyone know if there is a point in bringing the wife and kid? They won't be riding but would like to come if there is a group that won't ride or things to do in the area while we are out.

my wife and 2 mutts are going just too hang out and enjoy the lake .very pretty camp grounds and area

It's looking like this will be the first RTB's I'll miss. Got too many irons in the fire and I won't have my suspension back on my bike ! ! ! Just not enough hours in a day !

OK POST 1 is now updated. Please check to see you are there and marked appropriately:chug:

The venue is located on the lake and is pretty. Graham is nearest town of any size. The area is rich in history if your families are into that. There are several old frontier forts in the area including my fort, FT Belknap:trust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back