• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Roll the Bones IV

This was my first ADV rider event and I had a blast and felt very welcomed! Good people, good food, and good times. Thanks to those that put it together. My pictures can't compete with recliners on transalps and Teneres burried to the handle bars but here is me, my girlfriend (she was a trooper on the off road) and Dave around the fire and my first water crossing.
IMG_0217.jpg
river.jpg

Oh and some Giraffes we saw from the Fossil rim look out.
Gir.jpg

Speaking of DRZBri. Here we are waiting on Urals on the iphone eating 1145 loop.

20131026_153057_zps1ea75be8.jpg

Oh look, they're here and staging pictures overlooking the lake with a WR250 that just finished playing around inside BORP.

20131026_153106_zpsd30d6fe6.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Larry,
Thanks for leading me to the Steiner Ranch road. That was a beautiful stretch of road and as you can tell my navagation skills leave something to be desired. I imagine by RTB V I will have this area memorized though.

Shoot me a pm if you want to do a street ride like you mentioned on Saturday. I know Matt would be up for one also and lives pretty close to you.:rider:

Larry,
Thanks for leading me to the Steiner Ranch road. That was a beautiful stretch of road and as you can tell my navagation skills leave something to be desired. I imagine by RTB V I will have this area memorized though.

Shoot me a pm if you want to do a street ride like you mentioned on Saturday. I know Matt would be up for one also and lives pretty close to you.:rider:

It'll be a couple of weeks befire I can do much but I'd certainly be up for it. The big bikes both need maintenance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

This was my first ADV rider event and I had a blast and felt very welcomed! Good people, good food, and good times. Thanks to those that put it together. My pictures can't compete with recliners on transalps and Teneres burried to the handle bars but here is me, my girlfriend (she was a trooper on the off road) and Dave around the fire and my first water crossing.
View attachment 28658
View attachment 28659

Oh and some Giraffes we saw from the Fossil rim look out.
View attachment 28660

Consider the pics stolen. Cuz they will be up on the RTB website soon. ;)

Many thanks to everyone for making this happens. Had a blast, will post video soon...ish...

This was my second RTB and I had a fantastic time, thanks to Dody, Tom and volunteers that put so much work to make this happen.
Had two full days of paved riding with old and new friends; glad I could make it and hope to participate next year.

From mobile

Hello CDC!
Thanks again for taking on the role of sweeper on Saturday and staying at the back watching over me. I appreciate your great attitude and it was nice to have you back there. I look forward to seeing you again sometime; hopefully before the 2014 RTB. Take Care. -- Doyle

A great RTB Rally. The new venue and roads were great. Thanks Dody and crew for all the hard work staging this event.

Hello CDC!
Thanks again for taking on the role of sweeper on Saturday and staying at the back watching over me. I appreciate your great attitude and it was nice to have you back there. I look forward to seeing you again sometime; hopefully before the 2014 RTB. Take Care. -- Doyle

"Mr. D": it was very nice meeting you!

From mobile

Day 1, nice and sunny street only...

The mud bog will be next

Thanks for letting me tag along with your crew for the latter half of Saturday! Enjoyed meeting and riding with you.:rider:

Brian

Looks like I missed a great one. Guess there is always next year.
After ride reports are always GREAT! Keep them coming.

ATGATT.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nadeem might take issue to be called Nadine...nice video!

Never seen his name spelled out before. Always sounded like peeps were saying Nadine. Thanks for the clarification.

Last edited:
brace for it...

It's long but the best part is towards the end.

Back