• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ROLL THE BONES RALLY4 TEXAS October 25-27, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a special request in to the LC to have blackberry cobbler for the Rally riders and Ladyghost is making peach cobbler for Saturday night. If I am gonna go into a coma Rally weekend, it'll be a cobbler coma. Sorry Sam.

I have a special request in to the LC to have blackberry cobbler for the Rally riders and Ladyghost is making peach cobbler for Saturday night. If I am gonna go into a coma Rally weekend, it'll be a cobbler coma. Sorry Sam.

I'm just usin the trip to Sam's to get us over to my batch of goat paths..

Well... actually.. A bit o visitin while there is fine too. Lunch desert & supper desert are definately 2 different food groups.

Still don't really have a list of interested riders yet.... so ???

I'll know more judging from the size of the knot on the back of my head. Gf's first major road trip this weekend. The larger the bump, the shorter the distance I can go during RTB.

Sent by my NSA monitored Verizon Galaxy Nexus.

Hizzo3:The larger the bump, the shorter the distance I can go during RTB.

W(h)eather or (k)not???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BUTLER MAPS @ ROLL THE BONES...... I'm gonna have special RTB pricing on all available Butler Maps next weekend. Look me up while there. (If I run out of a particular map...I can send ya that one via mail later)

Any Map..............$14
Mr2mchTyeDyepk.$25 (add 2 Tye Dye stickers to any map purchase for $5)
3pkjustbecause....$35
RolltheBones4pk...$45

Ask me for other package deals

Great Rich.... You'll really like the goat paths afterward if you haven't been around Freestone Co.

Have spent little time over there exploring. I am looking forward to it. I guess I have chosen the Tenere for RTB 4.

Hopefully I'll have my fancy new rear shock installed to test out.

One plug just means its scrubbed in lol

Sent by my NSA monitored Verizon Galaxy Nexus.

huja3e6a.jpg

Done. Hey. It is still Saturday in California. ;)

RTB routes are not for public dissemination. Do NOT give them out. Please.

ghost cooked for a few hundred folks yesterday at a VFD fundraiser but I am sure he will be up soon. lol

Paid folks can email him at ghostrider1964@yahoo.com for routes and turn by turns.

EDIT: ghost is already up and emailing routes!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2uE_jQZ1Fg&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]GOPR0345.MP4 - YouTube[/ame]

Dirty Raid preview. I think this one is on the Rally Raid too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Gonna be an outstanding event for about 100+ old and new friends. All I have to say is that it is great to be in Texas with a motorcycle. See y'all in a few days .

cool can't wait.. looks like Willsy and I are headed up Thursday night after work..

Now to tweak the GPS files to fit my 276c.. only showing half of the raid route as there are too many points..but looks like an cool route!

if I have time I might put the route in Rally Navigator this week..

fun fun fun

cool can't wait.. looks like Willsy and I are headed up Thursday night after work..

Now to tweak the GPS files to fit my 276c.. only showing half of the raid route as there are too many points..but looks like an cool route!

if I have time I might put the route in Rally Navigator this week..

fun fun fun

Contact Christian over at RideDualSport (DocAxeYarYar on ADV). He is already doing it. Maybe y'all can divide the work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back