• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Roll The Bones X, Ghost Rancho, DECEMBER 6-8, 2019.....NEW DATE

Registration will be $60 unless paying by PayPal which will be $63.00. Registration with Challenge Event will be $75($78 PayPal). As of this time, I have been unable to come up with suitable logo for shirts. I am still working on this and hope to come up with something. T-Shirt sales will be short since my vendor has a 3 week turnaround. Shirt sales at the Rally have been a pain so I may not order any extras, if I do it would be very limited number. There will be having a Hospitality event Friday night, breakfast Saturday and catered Fajita Dinner Saturday night. Tent camping is included in Registration

Registration can be done from the Roll the Bones Rally website and those wishing to pay by PayPal may do so for a slight increase to cover PayPal fees. Checks can be mailed to my address found on the payment page of the site and the registration page. For those bringing a non riding spouse, child, or other family member, we are charging $25 each for them to participate in meals and hospitality. If they want a T-shirt it will be priced the same. RTB website:

http://www.rollthebonesrally.com/

I have decided to bring RTB to Ghost Rancho. We have always considered ourselves adventure riders but yet we seek all these creature comforts. This year we go back to basics....Limited water and electric will be available but NO powered RV sites. The plan is to do technical riding on the place and rally riding around the area. Those who have been to my place no what it is, those who have not been, well, it is rocky crag cedar break We have cut several trails and plan to bring back the Challenge Event which will be held Saturday afternoon!

OK...Folks...This is the limited note on whats going on with RTB X. Due to venue issues and trying to achieve decent routes that will appeal to the Adventure horde, I have decided to bring RTB to Ghost Rancho. We have always considered ourselves adventure riders but yet we seek all these creature comforts. This year we go back to basics....Limited water and electric will be available but NO powered RV sites. The plan is to do technical riding on the place and rally riding around the area. Those who have been to my place know what it is, those who have not been, well, it is rocky crag cedar break:rider: We have cut several trails and plan to bring back the Challenge Event! More details and opening of the website for registration will be coming soon.

The Challenge will be broken down into classes by size of bikes with a class for unlimited pure dirtbike....This is not a race...this is to test skills on various types of geographic and man made obstacles. Due to the nature of this event, IT will be held on Friday December 6. This allows riders to still go out on the big rides on Saturday. Gate will open Thursday December 5 for early camping!

Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/PFrqPiU4BpfvrncH7

Last edited:
The year we had the challenge ride was my favorite rtb. I'm in.

Moto hog kill challenge?

Last edited:
We might lol...Hogs do come on the place....I plan to make several level of trails and will need volunteers to help prepare these ahead of time.
Let me know what weekends you'll be out there and I'll pencil you in between my regular sessions of being fed grapes by swimsuit models.

Send me a PM. Pretty sure I can get up there a couple Sundays. What the dates for the event? The dates in the RSVP have passed.

Send me a PM. Pretty sure I can get up there a couple Sundays. What the dates for the event? The dates in the RSVP have passed.
I see ya saw the dates...lol...My number is 2five4-2four8-4848...shoot me a text...If we could do three maybe four Sundays we could get things ready...I have a tractor with loader and grapple as well as box blade....I also have a stack of telephone poles:trust:

First Name
David
If I get back from Wyoming in time I might have to show up . I’m going to have to get up in a bit and put a coat on , it’s kinda cool this afternoon .