• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Roll The Bones X, Ghost Rancho, December 6-8, 2019

I may be down for this. It’s been a while since my last RTB. May try the kdx if I have it up to snuff by then. Or hopefully Mr2mch’s v strom will be mine by then, too. Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be down for this. It’s been a while since my last RTB. May try the kdx if I have it up to snuff by then. Or hopefully Mr2mch’s v strom will be mine by then, too. Hehe

Eric, come on down. I will try to make a part of the event on my DRZ. Good luck with the V Strom endeavor.

Once again on my calendar now if fate will just leave me alone and let me do what I want for a change...

Eric, come on down. I will try to make a part of the event on my DRZ. Good luck with the V Strom endeavor.

Thank you.
If it doesn’t, I will be drz‘ ing too.

Several folks have recommended this ride, so im going to try and make it as well. Gonna get the Scrambler ready!!!

So my cal should be clear unless something happens!
Will it be a must that what ever bike were on has to be street legal?
I may or may not have a drz by then.

Right now I have October 25 off from work. 🤞

I’ll bring Sally on the hitch hauler. And camp outta the mighty and totally practical Taco.

We might lol...Hogs do come on the place....I plan to make several level of trails and will need volunteers to help prepare these ahead of time.
If i can be of help let me know when youre working on things. I can probably run up on a Saturday.

I’ll bring Sally on the hitch hauler. And camp outta the mighty and totally practical Taco.
Woohoo!!!

Imma bring my tent though. I only sleep in my truck if Im on the road. Or at the beach

Well since im reading this, I might as well ask. What's Sally? What kind of Taco can u camp out of? Is it also edible?

Well since im reading this, I might as well ask. What's Sally? What kind of Taco can u camp out of? Is it also edible?
;-)gina speak defined...

'09 Suzi DL650 (Quite possibly the best bike for me)
'00 Yami TTR250m (Dirty Sally)
'12 KTM 690 Enduro (O Orange One/ "3 Oh")

Taco...tent, like "patented" mudtaco lean to style tarp off the bike?

I been edumacated

Last edited:
Humm. This will be a fun event once again. Plus, I love my spartan tent accommodations, even in the 6" of rain I slept right though at RTB a couple years back. The Hilleberg Nallo rocked when it needed to really deliver on the extreme weather challenge. Plus it repels lightening, earthquakes, snoring and wayward motorcycles I'm pretty sure. Must be perfect for RTB 2019.

Sally (right/behind) is Blu's(left/front) friend...

Oh, ya—I’ll get the tent out of the truck... 😉
Oh good, probably get more fresh air that way

Hmmmm... haven't named either of my bikes. Now I feel bad.😭
Lol dont worry, itll come. Their personalities will show amd give uou some name material.

My WR doesn't have a name yet...

Back