• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Roll The Bones X, Ghost Rancho, December 6-8, 2019

My DRZ has at least six names every time I try to put the carb back in.

Well just tonight putting my case back together the last bolt snaps. 🤨

Well just tonight putting my case back together the last bolt snaps. 🤨
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Queens will be there if we can all get away at the same time. Let me know if you have any work days and I'll make them if possible.

OK ALL!!!....Sorry for lack of commo....Just had my gall bladder out and a hernia fixed so I am in recovery mode....I am calling a meeting of volunteers for tomorrow at Ghost Rancho...This is open to overnighters who desire it. We will discuss and begin work on trails and other projects for the rally. This is open to ANYONE who wants to help!!!

The Queens will be there if we can all get away at the same time. Let me know if you have any work days and I'll make them if possible.
This will be the first day and we may try to do next week too....Main objective is to get together a plan for the challenge course(S) and establish camping areas!

The gate will be open tomorrow and I have a few coming. Let’s get here and fire the grill and see what happens!!!!

OK ALL!!!....Sorry for lack of commo....Just had my gall bladder out and a hernia fixed so I am in recovery mode....I am calling a meeting of volunteers for tomorrow at Ghost Rancho...This is open to overnighters who desire it. We will discuss and begin work on trails and other projects for the rally. This is open to ANYONE who wants to help!!!

A bunch of us were in Arkansas last weekend. Can we plan on a different weekend?

Ditto.. was in Ar Kansas. Just got back this evening

Yes we will do several more weekends getting ready. Cleatus and Rich came in and we started making progress. Old trails have a lot of deadfall that needs to be cleared. I would like to add on to the pavillion if anyone had some old sheet iron they want to part with. I have lots of pipe so we only need the perlins and maybe some channel. Need ideas on putting together a shower house.....I only have water on the upper level of my property so we will probably build the shower hut there. Folks, My plan is to make Ghost Rancho a Motorcycle getaway for people....not just RTB....Who could come this next weekend????

Sportsman guide , tankless portable water heater with shower head for around 125 or so , love mine . Connects to a water hose . All you need to build is an enclosure or run the hose out in the bushes and make it an open air shower .

Sportsman guide , tankless portable water heater with shower head for around 125 or so , love mine . Connects to a water hose . All you need to build is an enclosure or run the hose out in the bushes and make it an open air shower .
I have a brandnew 50 gallon water heater sitting in the barn...just needs to be plumbed in and some enclosures built....PM me your number...I ran over my phone with the tractor and lost your contact info:doh:

I have a brandnew 50 gallon water heater sitting in the barn...just needs to be plumbed in and some enclosures built....PM me your number...I ran over my phone with the tractor and lost your contact info:doh:

Last year you ran over yourself, this year the phone. Someone hide the keys to the tractor please...

Back